𝑀𝓎 𝒷𝑜𝓎𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈

As we drive away punz and dream wave.

"Who's those blonds that is wavering and kissed u"  dad asked.

"T-there uh the boys who I ended up hooking up with- uh" I said red a bit.

"Mm.. two sapnap?" Dad said rising his eyes.

"I mean- I did see mar aswell there good friends of hers" I said quietly, "and before that they wore calling me there pretty boy"

Dad smiled, "that's good, mar would never put you in a bad situation. But what's the black on ur neck?"

I pulled out my phone Camara, "well one of them tatted pretty boy on my neck.. probably  so they know it's me if we ever met again"

He'd bite his lip, "they are in highschool but know how tattooe someone- that's  a bit strange"

"And you've seen mar she at the age of 10 fucking  could do complex math- if there friends of mar they have strange talents" I hummed out.

Dad just nodded, and we headed home. As ass is in pain I wish honstly I could just be snuggled in punz' and dreams arms rn.

"Mm so what else did you lurean about them" he asked.

"Well Dream has an annoying brit after  him, and to combat that the school has labeled them as assholes" I said softly.

"So like bullies?" Dad asked.

"Well they tease pepole, punz called q pipsquiqk, but as far as I saw they really only bully george.. the  obessed one" I said softly.

"Teaseing is fine expiclly  with how tall they are I see why they'd call quackity that" Dad luaghed a bit, "and I get it. Everyone has that one annoying person, but teachers could help"

"Teachers seemed to ingore them at the party... a teacher even yelled at them for rejecting george" I said.

"That's a shitty teacher" Dad said, "then I get why they can kinda seem like assholes.. they probably  got sick  of george"

I'd nod looking down smiling, dream💦:"hey pretty boy~ how's the drive?"

Prettyboy💋;"good actully Dad was just asking who you two wore"

Punzo🍆💦:"you're boyfriends would be a nice answer"

I'd blush to it, prettyboy💋:"w-what?! You two never asked me out tho-"

Punzo🍆💦, dream💦:"yeah but we did say you're our pretty boy. So we said ur our boyfriend in a way"

I'd smile, prettyboy💋:"alright you two, with unreasonablely sized cocks"

Dream💦:"you liked it"

Prettyboy💋 is offline
.
"Well theve  said there my boyfriends" I luaghed a bit.

"Well- never thought you'd gain two, but damn did they atleast treat you well?" Dad asked.

"Yes they did" I said going  through the memories, "they wore so sweet"

Dad smiled, "well what school  they go to?"

"Alcoma" I said softly.

I don't know why he was asking that.

"Well- ur schools transferring you there for a week most likely- so why don't you let me and ur mom know how that goes?" Dad said.

We pulled into the drive, "I will"

I went upstairs to do my homework.

Well then