Part 2 partially Sauli's P.O.V

Jesus christ! i know that i shouldn't be feeling like an embarressed school girl but when someone you like has just caught you out jogging, there's something that makes you feel weird inside, or is that just me?

Adam makes me so nervous, i just look at him and i crumble inside. i've known him what, a couple of days? Sauli, these feelings are normal, just man up and deal with them! yeah he's gorgeous, you'd be blind not to think that to be honest, but i have got to pull myself together!

i snapped out of my trance before it turnt into something i couldn't control, mentally and phsically. i went into the living room where my mother and sister were sitting on the sofa reading something out of a gossip magazine, i didn't really pay much attention and sat in the arm chair next to them.

"Sauli, who's this guy?" mum said facing the magazine towards me. i got up to take a closer look, i saw that it was me and adam from yesterday, playing with the children the tennis courts....wait...i swear there was only us there. ohh they're sneaky people! dont get me wrong, i dont mind my picture being taken, i'm not a fame whore but i have to think of Adam here too. what does he think of this? has he seen the photo? if we all know adam, he loves a bit of gossip, am i right?

"oh..his name is Adam Lambert, says it right there" i pointed. "he's a singer, we used to know each other a while back" i went to sit back down. "are you two a thing or you just friends? she asked. right now i didn't know what to say because i would really like to be more than just friends but we've not even been out properly yet and i dont know where it's going to take me. i just replied "well i actually invited him to come over tonight for the party" she looked at me with a grin on her face, i could see she just thought of something "so...do you like him?" mum already knew about me being gay, she's always supported me and i've not had any problems from anyone else which is a relief because not everyone is ok with it. "i guess i do..maybe...ok just a bit" in all honesty i've never laid my eyes on a man like him and thought i could see myself with him for many years to come. "oh good, i can meet him in person instead of a magazine" she was more excited than i was "yeah you can, but please dont embarress me"  i really didnt need that to happen tonight. "c'mon now sauli...would i ever?" she so would "i dont know, would you?" and on that note i left the room. 

well to be honest that could have went a different way, glad it went the way it did. now i need to sort things out for later. where to start?

 Adam

gets homes and heads straight for the bathroom to run a bath he has been dying for. the bath is run and he steps into it and sighs in relief. his muscules ached from the running and cold but most importantly he was scared of how tonight is going to turn out.

Adam was in the bath for well over an hour just lying there with his eyes closed, the water started to become cold so he decided to climb out. He grabbed the towel and wrapped it around his waist then went into his bedroom. 

Adam is in the middle of drying himself off and getting his clothes ready when suddenly his phone makes a sound, it was a text message off of Sauli. he stopped everything he is doing and go to look.

Sauli "hey! just wanted to know if you wanted me to come and get you tonight. let me know :)"

Adam is standing there with the biggest grin on his face, almost like a love-crazed teenager.

Reply - "hiya! i should be ok. thank you for asking though xx" wait should i put two kisses? or any for that matter? ugh! oh well. Sent. 

Sauli - "ok x" 

ok so maybe the two kisses wasnt such a bad thing after all. why am i being like this?....He snapped back into reality once he noticed that he was completely naked, all he could think of is the fact that he was texting the guy he adores..... naked. oh god adam, stop being such a perv!