WINTER LOVE

it was the middle of January, the cold breeze brushing through the lifeless tree and the snow falling from the sky so elegantly as it hit the ground.

Friday.

Adam has been out promoting his new album, Trespassing. He needed to take some time off to rest and when he found out that he has 2 weeks off to do whatever he wants, he felt so happy and joyous that he went "yay!" and laughed.

He drove home in the winter snow while watching the children making snowmen and throwing snowballs at each over, just generally having a awesome time. *smiles to himself* "I don't care how old I am, I'm going to go out and make a snowman" his smile slowly turned into a frown "it would be so much better if I had someone to make it with" he said.

He reached his house that looked so pretty from the untouched snow that had fallen on the roof and driveway, he almost didn't want to drive any further because it was just too beautiful. He parked up and turned the ignition off followed by stepping out of the car onto the smooth sheet of white and the crunch of every step he took.

He was shivering from the snow pelting on his cheeks which felt like his skin was bleeding. He took his house key out of his coat pocket and put it into the key hole and turned it round. Before the door was even half open, Adam ran, dropped his keys on the floor and jumped on the sofa and curled up into a ball.

Adam lays on his back, staring at the ceiling thinking of getting up off the sofa and making his way upstairs to where his kingsized bed is but instead he decided to stay on the sofa. Adam fell asleep within a matter of minutes.

Next morning....

hey! this is my FIRST EVER attempt of making a fanfiction. if you like it. fan me or whatever you do on thing thing LOL :) anyways, please stay tuned for the next chapter, im sure it will be alot better than this one! follow me on twitter @Lauren_HickeyGB i'll post updates of the story on there. thank you x