801

Welp, here we are. The last book. I literally can't believe I've gotten this far. The first one is at 99K reads and 3k votes, which is crazy. Never thought that would happen. Thank you guys SO so much for that!

Anyway, for this book, I'm gonna be tossing in a ship I've had in mind for ... quite a while now. If you payed close enough attention, you know what the ship is - GhostMyerDen (Ghostface x Michael Myers x Harry Warden). Why this ship? Well, I saw some MyerDen content on Tumblr and I thought it was cute. Then I remembered seeing some GhostWarden content a few years back that was also kinda cute. As you know I'm already a GhostMyers shipper, so my multishipping ass went "Fuck it, they're in a poly relationship." There will still be GhostMyers and LeatherWarden quotes, tho, because - as I said - I'm a multishipper.

Enough of me yammering, though, let's get into this.

Michael: Okay, for self-defense practice, I'll pretend to be a mugger and you defend yourself.

Ghostface: Okay!

Harry: Sure.

Michael: HEY! GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY!

Ghostface: OH EM GEE TAKE ME INSTEAD!!

Harry:

Harry: For the last time, that is NOT how you respond!

Ghostface: Your turn to be the mugger!

Harry: Okay.

Harry: HEY YOU! GIVE ME YOUR MONEY OR DIE!!

Ghostface: Bold of you to assume I have money!

Michael: Bold of you to assume I want to live.

Harry: Mood.

Ghostface:

Ghostface: Anyway-

Ghostface: My turn.

Michael: Yeah.

Harry: Ready when you are.

Ghostface: All right, you asked for it.

Ghostface: **deep inhale**

Ghostface: I KNOW WHERE YOUR DIARIES ARE HIDDEN!!

Michael and Harry: PLEASE TAKE OUR MONEY!!