9

【| Encre |】

- 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 -

Hunters all around UnderVille have been searching for my sudden disappearance. Which caused me to be more careful than I ever had to be whenever I had left Fallacy's castle.

It has been three months, since I had been taken into his embrace- (?) I wouldn't exactly call it that, but, I guess you could say 'since taken into his home' type of thing.

Fallacy had always made sure to check in on me, since I have been staying with him and his children. Each of them have their own rooms, I as well have my own.

My room walls were beautifully covered in a paint of my own choice. And I chose to paint it following among the clouds, the sun, moon and the sunsets of the sky I would often see out my window.

I do leave from time to time from the castle, but I always have to be extra cautious due to being hunted down.

When King Asgore found out that I had figured out his plan. He became furious. I began to notice patterns in people's behaviours, either if they were witches or vampires. It shouldn't really matter if I'm a witch or not. I tell myself, painting the wall with beautiful colors of orange, red and yellow.

King Asgore, he surely is desperate to find me.

And, possibly put me to death.

I continue in my mind. How he found out I knew, was simple--

- ꜰʟᴀꜱʜ ʙᴀᴄᴋ -

"Fallacy-"

I call out, staring down the hall that lead to the throne room.

"I have a question."

"And I indeed have an answer." Fallacy's voice came from the end of the room, he held a wine glass in his hand. Drinking from it from time to time. Moving it in circular motions.

"How did King Asgore plan to use me--?" I asked, curious of the answer. Waiting patiently for what felt like a mere minute or two.

Until finally, a response came from the king before me.

"He planned to use you for something unbelievably low, if that's what you're wondering. Encre."

"OK? But how?"

"He was planning to use the magic from your inheritance, to bring back the dead-"

Eyes, widening, jaw dropping a tad. But not enough to hit the floor. I felt like my whole world was being put upside down.

Being put in a infinite loop, over and over again. Merely causing my head to spin, like a top.

He had me sit. Kneeling before me, after settling his glass on the bedside nightstand.

"Fear not, amour, for I will fight with no mercy in order to protect you from the likes of the king and his evil whims-"

I hear these words, and they make me immediately think with wonder.

What ever happened to queen Toriel-?

- ꜰʟᴀꜱʜ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴇɴᴅꜱ -

Asgore was planning to kill me from the start. I tell myself. I would act up in anger, but that is what he would want. So I kept my composure.