11

MY GOD OF STARS- This book hit 8K! I've been working on this book for quite awhile, but I'm trying to come back to this book every so often so I can update it more.

There is more than just this chapter that was written!

I wrote this back in November on the 27th of 2023  and made sure to edit it thoroughly. Uhhh-- I think??

If you see or find any mistakes or errors, you know what to do. Be polite about it if you will.

Anyway

This has been in my drafts for a bit, I've just been working on more here since it's been months since I last updated this book--

I've just been in between books and updates that I normally stay on my other profile @MrKingFallacy, which happens to be my main acc. Also I did a little bit of editing for this book. So if you see the word witch, I recently corrected it to warlock. So it makes sense. I've also been busy outside of Wattpad, so I try to come back and update when I can.

Thank you so much for your patience with my slow updates, darlings! I'll be sure to come back with more for this book. It'll be worth it! If you see more chapters after this one, then you will know why! ✨

I do indeed hope you enjoy the chapter!

- Fãl 🎀

~ ~ ~

After three months, Encre had started to trust the king of the forest more than before. Encre briefly halts in place once he spotted a couple shadows lingering throughout the trees of the forest. Usually, monsters would lurk there. Werewolves, vampires, and other entities that Encre knew of throughout the history of the book of night.

Ducking his head and keeping his hood up, he had only gone outside to get fresh air since he hadn't been able to in awhile. Keeping himself from being lured away, keeping his head down. Soon then, Victor popped down from the trees above. Spooking the mortal; "good god above! Why would-"

"Hush. Don't talk so loud. If father found out you left without a guard. He wouldn't be pleased."

Wouldn't be pleased? Encre told himself in his head a thousand times that he didn't need permission to go out and get fresh air. He didn't feel like being cooped up in a place where he wasn't able to do so. He understood why Fallacy would be displeased if he found out that Encre went out without saying at least a word.

He doesn't need to know what I do and how I do with my life. He's immortal. I'm only just a mere artist and I need inspiration in order to draw. He ponders, sighing heavily. "That is true. If he found that I didn't say a word- he-"

"Encre-"

Spoke a voice from the palace balcony. Encre lowered his head and rolled his eye lights.

"For the love of-"

Soon, Fallacy appeared in broad daylight from above and jumped off the balcony to reach his claimed mortal. Or so he believed he claimed him, but he hasn't yet.

"Mind telling me what you're doing outside in the cold so early in the dawn of morning, dearest Encre?" Asked Fallacy, smirking now. Crossing his arms a bit over his chest. "I was just getting some fresh air. That's all."

"Be it true. But, you didn't come to at least tell me of your leaving?" Questioned the king, waiting for an answer from the mortal. "It's not like I'm your child, Fallacy. Quit treating me like-"