4

To soon when Fallacy reached his kingdom, everyone was wandering the halls in excitement. For they, believed that Fallacy, their king, had finally found the true one. A mortal, by the name of Encre. An artist who had worked for the king's court.

Jasper and Victor were curious why everyone was such in an excited mood. When they had finally heard what has happened, Jasper jumped up in excitement, also. Disturbing Victor, his eldest brother.

"Finally! Father found the one!" Jasper said, standing up from his seat.

"Calm down, Jasper. We're not even sure if it is the one, yet." Victor replied, Jasper seemed to ease his excitement for the moment. But still a tad giddy, he couldn't wait to see what the future had in store.

Fallacy wandered through the metal gates of the castle, suddenly walking forward. His servants open the doors for him to enter,

"Welcome back, master Fallacy-" Spoke one of his servants, Bunny. Pausing suddenly, when she saw that he had gotten injured on the shoulder.

"Oh dear, master, I should take care of that for you. So it doesn't get infected, my Lord."

Fallacy looks at it, his shirt was softly becoming damp by his own blood.

"That won't be necessary, Bunny. It will heal on it's own, as they say, immortality has it's perks." Fallacy said,

"As you wish, master Fallacy. But if it tends to get worse, I'll be here to help. But, you should consider on cleaning it, there is still a slight chance it might get infected."

"You may be right. So, you may clean my wound." Fallacy replied. In which, he still held Encre in his arms. He watched her grab a white clean cloth, beginning to rinse it through with some disinfectant.

And, she began to clean the injury that was inflicted upon him. He felt a tinge of pain, but it was merely nothing to him.

Once the wound was cleaned, she patched it up to keep it from bleeding further.

"There, you must have been trying to protect this mortal you've brought with you to earn such a wound." Bunny says, Fallacy nodded. Sighing softly, turning suddenly.

"Yes. Thank you for cleaning my wound, Bunny. Now, if you'll excuse me. I'm taking him into my chamber to rest,"

Encre had still been unconscious. The king, Fallacy, hoped that his magic wouldn't harm the sleeping mortal. It just kept him asleep for awhile in a peaceful state. Earning the mortal to groan softly, speaking French. In which, Fallacy could often understand. Him being from Romania, Transylvania. He often comes across a few of his father's side of the family who had been French. In which, who are from Paris, France.

Fallacy still wondered what happened to his father. In return, he misses him dearly. Just like his mother, who he, has never once met.

The other servants greeted Fallacy, bowing their heads to him. In which he gave a sudden smile to assure them that this was who he was searching for. In truth, he wasn't entirely sure yet. But it was just a hunch feeling he had, Encre to him, smells sweet. Like a fully blossomed flower, almost smelling as delicate as a rose. In which, right now,

Encre seemed to be in a delicate state. His sadness was growing further due to thinking always about his parents, who perished.

The king, Fallacy, walked up the steps throughout the castle halls.

Jasper sneaked down the hall, watching his father, carrying the mortal with him. Suave cleared his throat suddenly, startling the younger. The younger, Jasper stared behind him. "It's not polite to intrude in on your father's personal business, Lord Jasper." Suave spoke,