Chapter 2: In The Studio

• Ajánlott NICKI MINAJ

Saturdays were Jacob and Nicki's studio days. Jacob would always wake up at around 7, go to Nicki's house, and jump on her bed like a little puppy. She would always get mad at him, but they would always laugh about it and he would cook Nicki her favorite food, turkey bacon and make it nice and crispy! After breakfast they would both drive to the studio. SB would meet them there because he was to lazy to get up. When Nicki and Jacob got there producers would usually already be waiting for them. Nicki and Jacob arrived at the studio but Nicki wanted to talk to Jacob before they went. Jacob was confused but also scared! They sag in the car and Nicki started to speak. "You know I'm always proud of you no matter what you do. And I'm so glad you had an amazing first year in the industry but its time to be on your grind. If you want to stay successful you need to give your all and I'm not going to let you give anything less! Now that you've been so "out there" as a new artist, people are going to constantly be on you ass about everything you do. from this day forth. You've shown who you are as a musician the world knows! It's a new year in music and anything can happen but Ill always be with you every step of the way"

Both of them knew they would have to make their music bigger and better this year. Then Nicki also got into a conversation about wanting to go on tour for The Re-Up which had brought up Jacobs idea of him and Nicki both headlining a tour. He wasn't to anxious to ask her because shes been in the music industry for sometime now and its not really common to headline with a newbie. He didn't mention it and instead he told Nicki that it would be good for her to go on tour because her fans needed to see her more and he felt like it would be good for her to be around her fans because they always teen to lift her up and make her happy.

After their conversation they headed into the studio.

They recorded some vocals for song they work previously working on, dis some lyric writing, and listed to some new music. While everyone was working all of a sudden Safaree come knocking on the door saying something about pickle juice. Nicki open the door and his ass got a pickle shake. Jacob and Nicki busted out laughing! "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU MAKE A PICKLE SHAKE!?" Jacob screamed. Nicki following by saying "Seriously Safaree, Ima slap you!" These were the things that happened in the studio. The most funniest and stupidest things that everybody would remember. They all left the studio around 1 A.M. and went home.