Chapter 6: Relief

Tired of being alone Jacob finally took a stand and he was going to do what he should have done all along. He was going to find Nicki and talk to her. But first he had to take care of some business. He had to make sure that Nicki didn't see or listen to that CD. He got into his car and drove to Nicki's house. He checked the mailbox and the CD along with other mail was there. Without hesitation he opened it and cracked it into two equal half's. Thank god Nicki hadn't seen or heard it. He was confused though. Why was there mail in her mailbox from 1 week ago? He went to the front door, got out his key, and opened it. The house looked like it always looked. Neat, clean, and untouched.

He walked around saying Nicki, but there was no answer. She must have not been there. He heard something upstairs and walked. It was SB. He was playing video games and eating. "Wheres Nicki?" Jacob asked urgently. "With Wayne and Jeremy Scott in Japan. DUH. Its been planed for weeks." replied SB. "What she doing there?' Jacob asked puzzled. "You got amnesia or something? The three of them planned the trip 3 weeks ago. Nicki had to meet with designers to work on her fashion line and she wanted the two of them there. We were talking about it in the studio and she asked did you want to come, but you never replied." SB said smartly. "I don't remember any trip planning or invite" Jacob said really confused. "OH...but they had to leave a week early because Nicki would have time the next few weeks" added SB.

Jacob started putting the pieces together. Maybe that's why Nicki didn't answer her phone. She was probably on the plane and Japan isn't around the corner. "Why didn't you check the mail" asked Jacob. "I am not the help" SB said as he continued to play his video games. "Alright bye" said Jacob "Where you going?" asked SB." TO JAPAN!" Jacob said. "I want to go!'" said SB. "Lets go" Jacob and Sb left the house. Jacob was on his way to finally get some clarification. His huge temper tantrum for nothing. It seemed stupid now. Instead of doing the obvious thing and hating someone you love and care for over something stupid and idiotic that wasn't in there control, he could have been in Japan working on one of the best future fashion lines.