Chapter 3: They're Only Using You

• Dedicated to NICKI MINAJ

Sunday was the day that Nicki wanted Jacob to rest. So he would usually just sit around and do some homework or something. The LORD knows that Jacob despised school. I mean what normal kid loves to wake up early in the morning and spend 7 hours in a "living hell"! Anyways he would face his life because he still wanted to have friends and being home schooled was social suicide. He didn't want to go to public school because it was to "public". So he went to a private school with a million snobs. He only had 5 people in his circle and he wasn't even sure if they were real friends! Anyways he got up on Monday and drove to school. He thought it was going to be a regular day but when he got to school, there were random people outside in the parking crowding around his car when he pulled up. He parked and ran into the school. Then when he got into the school people he'd never talked to were congratulating him on his awards. Naturally he thanked them and went to find his friends.

His group consisted of Julian, Zach, Hunter, Karen, and Neil. All of them were gifted in fine arts. Hunter and Julian sang like Jacob. Neil was an actor. Karen was a musician who couldn't sing for her life. And Zach was a dancer. Everybody was the best of their class. But Hunter and Julian couldn't compete with Jacob. Jacob knew this, but he was never cocky, he always stayed true to the both of them. He was ready to see his friends and he found the five of them waiting in the courtyard with German Chocolate Cupcakes! Those were his favorite. They told him congrats and that they all loved his performance and they had cupcakes for breakfast. The day was starting of good, but then he had to deal with Ms. Elks who was an evil, mean, smart ass teacher who thought she could talk to kids whatever way she felt like.

He went to class and she gave him a nasty look like she have all the other kids. Then she asked for the assigned homework and started her lesson. After her class it was time for lunch and the kids took Jacob out to lunch. They went to his favorite restaurant. Nandos. They all ordered then starting asking for details about the Grammys. He told them about all the exciting moments and about being with Nicki for such a huge moment in both of their lives. Before their food came he went to the bathroom and washed up.

When he came back he heard Neil say "OK. Guys all we have to do is just get his phone." Then Hunter "Yeah, then well have all the numbers for the most important people in the industry." And Karen agreeing "Oh my gosh! Were so bad! This is the best game I've ever played! HAHA." Julian didn't have much to say and just looked at everybody. But Zach did "I'm so glad were doing this. Hes so stupid to think were his FRIENDS. And you can tell how he just thinks he so much better than me and Hunter!" Once Jacob heard this he went to the table and said "Thanks for the game! It was fun while it lasted. But I'm going to go now, have fun with your fucked up lives!"

He had never felt so betrayed the only person he felt he could trust was Nicki. He called her no answer. He left 15 voice-mails. Texted her 30 times but no answer. His head was spinning! He was caught in a tornado, he didn't know if he should feel angry, sad, or happy that he actually knew these people were his friends. Nicki wasn't answering his calls or text so he had no one to talk to this about. This time in his life was supposed to be the happiest. He was left in a dark valley the people he trusted were users, they were only using him. The person he looked up to and loved so much didn't even answer his call. "HOW FUCKED UP IS MY LIFE" "This would only happen to me" This was it. Nicki could die. He felt that if she ever needed him he would answer the call in a heartbeat. Those people called users could get food poisoning and have diarrhea for the rest of their lives and choke on a piece of cheesecake for all he cared! He kept repeating "THEY WERE ONLY USING YOU...THEY WERE ONLY USING YOU...THEY WERE ONLY USING YOU..."