C H A P T E R - F O U R T E E N

Steve jumped out of his bed. "Holy shit!" Steve yelled.

A/n- I know I never made this clear but Steve and Robin are living together since neither of them can afford a house on their own yet.

  Robin knocked on the door. "Steve you okay in there? It's like 1:00am." Steve ran to the door, and opened it. "I think Eddie's alive!" Steve frantically says, but when he looks back the flickering stopped. "What-?" Steve says as his face drops. "I-I swear the light it was-." Robin puts her hand on Steve's shoulder. "Steve it's late you need to go to bed okay?" Steve looked back at Robin. "NO! Im not crazy! The light was flickering!" Steve said. "I know you're not crazy but it's been a bad couple of days you just need to get some sleep. Plus it was probably just bad electricity or something." Robin says. "Okay fine I guess you're right." Steve says as he sighs. Angry at himself for getting his hopes up. "Okay then goodnight Steve." Robin says while shutting the door.

  "I have to know." Steve says to himself as he walks to his closest, and puts on a pair of jean's and a t-shirt. He then grabbed his spiked baseball bat from when he fought the demogorgon from the back of his closest. Then, he got a flashlight out of his dresser drawer, and anything else he might need, and through it all in his backpack. He quietly pushed his window up knowing if Robin knew what he was doing she either try to stop him or go with him, and Steve can't put her life on the line not being 100% sure if he's right or not. Once Steve was out he started to run to Eddie's trailer not wanting to risk the sound of his engine of his car starting up.

A couple of minutes later he made it to Eddie's trailer out of breath. Steve stood there looking at Eddie's trailer door before taking a deep breath, and walking in. He turned on the light heading straight for the gate. "Here goes nothing." Steve says while climbing the rope. Doing the same flip when he enters, so he doesn't hurt himself. "Eddie! Eddie! Are you in here?" Steve calls looking all around the trailer. "Shit." Steve says as he realizes Eddie's not in there. Steve goes outside hopping on the bike he rode a couple days ago. Steve hears a screeching sound, and slowly turning his head to see about ten demobats on the top of Eddie's trailer. Steve starts pedaling to his house as fast as he could.

Steve made it to his, and Robin's house. Around four of the bats followed him, but Steve lost them on the way to his house. Steve goes inside the house. He's more careful now that he knows somehow some way the bats are back. He slowly turns the corner down that leads to his room, but quickly retreats back behind the wall when he sees a tall dark figure walk out of his room.

  Steve pokes his head around the corner to see a demogorgon at the end of the hallway. Steve's eyes widened as he quickly moves his head out of view. 'Oh shit what if this was all a trap?!' Steve thinks to himself. Being as quiet as he can he tip-toes to the front door. As if the worst thing possible could happen it did. The floor creaked loudly. Steve swag his head around. Immediately hearing loud footsteps coming from the hallway as Steve dashes into the closes room. Which happens to be Robin's. Steve closes the door, forgetting to lock it. Running over to Robin's window. He unlocks it, and try's to open the window. It doesn't budge. Steve turns around to the sound of the door handle turning.

  Everything goes in slow motion as Steve grabs his bat as he still on the other side of the room directly across from the door. As he waits for the worst to happens being that it usually does. Not a moment later the door swings open. Steve tightens his grip around his baseball bat ready to hit. He stops when he sees the thing or person that had bursted in was metal head Eddie Munson.