4 (August 1 2022)

For by the grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think with sober judgment, each according to the measure of faith that God has assigned.

Romans 12:3

One thing I learned in this season is, I am nothing without Him. I have this attitude that I look to other and examine their faith if theirs are big as mine. Or, their troubles, if they have a lot more than mine. To make it short, I was thinking highly of myself. I think I did more great than them. I sacrificed for God and they did not. I love God more than them. But, that's dumb. Everything I have is from God. And nothing I own is from myself. It's been God all along. It's always been Him.

It is always Him.

It was because of Him that's why you reached this far and you could do the things you thought you couldn't. It was because of Him that's why you could be someone better. It was because of Him that's why you could smile. Those victories? It was always because of Him :)

You should not look above others. Be humble. Just like how Jesus humbled Himself when He died for you. Everything you do is pointless if you didn't do it for others. If you didn't do it for the Lord.

The thing I learned in these chains was God cleanses my heart so before I do anything, I will do it right. I will do it for Him. For others. Not for myself.

He uses my failures to teach me something. But all along, it's always been His love who carried me here. It's not my own imagination, strength or courage. It's because of undying love and never ending grace.

Everything I need and have is from the Lord. Nothing comes from me. It's not your works that makes you worthy. It's His love. He just loves you. You are already worthy. Because if you are not, He will not give you the grace to escape those chains.

There is nothing to boast, but the power of the Lord. The goodness of he Lord. The loving kindness of the Lord. That's all to boast.

You are dead if God doesn't live in your heart

Remember, before you do something. Before you do anything. Examine your heart and surrender it to the Lord. Ask Him to make it clean so before you do it, you have all the intentions, love, faith you need.

You will just waste your time on boasting, because God has the power to give and take.