I Wouldn't Mind

Takiya gets out of the bathroom, fixing the white cuffs of his button down shirt while making his way back to the bedroom.

"Hey I'm headin' off to work Faf-kun." 
Takiya says, looking up towards a concentrated Fafnir.

"Alright." Fafnirs states, his eyes having not left the screen in the slightest.

Curious, Takiya walks over to Fafnirs side. He puts his arm over the top of the gaming chair and leans his face close to Fafnirs.

The two pairs of eyes are locked on the screen as Takiya watches Fafnir battle to a level that nearly no one, momentarily, believed could be achievable.

And the dragon butler was certainly winning.

"Go Faf-kun!" Takiya cheers brightly, trying to hype his man up. Takiya then points at something at the screen.

"Aim for his heel! That's his only weakness, based off that Greek god! Yeah, that one!"

Fafnir spams the keyboard quick and efficiently, lowering the enemies stamina bit by bit. Takiya watches enthusiastically, happily watching the game play.

Then, finally, the boss falls and disintegrates into XP, which Fafnirs character collects a great amount of. Following suit was an assorted amount of achievements for now succeeding a high role that not many would normally have the time or energy to achieve.

Takiya beamed happily for him.

"Congrats Faf-kun! You really went all in with this game huh? That was so sick!"

Takiya was shaking the chair just for rattling on compliments and being astounded by how far Fafnir has come. Fafnir tolerated chair shaking, though it was clearly not something to his liking.

"You can stop shaking the chair now." Fafnir says, which makes Takiya stop with a chuckle.

The dragon glimpses up to see his roommates smile, sending an odd warm feeling in his heart.

"Heh, sorry about that!
Congratulations on your win man!
That was just—amazing!"

Whilst out of breath, Takiyas has caught himself in a happy-mood frenzy just seeing his precious roommate win. A great way to start the morning.

Fafnir only hums in thanks and pays attention back to his screen to have the fleeting feelings dissipate, if they can.

Takiya glances at his watch.
"Ah shit! Okay, now I really gotta go.
I'll see you tonight Faf-kun!"

Chu!

A peck on a cheek. It was small, acute, and somewhat charming. For something made to be affectionate, it felt so natural to do so.

It didn't mean that it was natural occurrence though.
Not in the slightest.

Takiya stands up straight and gasps, covering his hand with his lips, making his glasses slip into an awkward juxtaposition upon his face. His face becomes flustered in a mixture of embarrassment of fear.

Fafnir only flutters his eyes, reaching to touch his pecked cheek, then to glare at Takiya with eyes nearly as dead-fish as Kobayashi's.

The two stared for a moment in silence, their eyes meeting beyond their spectacles with a mix of confusion from one another. The moment was only mere seconds, yet it felt like an unwieldy amount of time.