Chapter 1: Fake Love...?

So this was based off the SMG4 TikTok Video... Hope its not cringe for you lol.

3rd person:
SMG4 and SMG3 found themselves in a TikTok challenge video. Facing directly at each other, they had to kiss the falling paper or they would have to face embarrassment and smooch each other. Of course, they were confined to a chair to keep them from killing Mario and escaping (Yes, Mario is all behind this).

SMG3 POV:
Honestly, I don't even know how I got here. Mario just said to come to the castle and BOOM, I'm in front of an ugly ass SMG4.
"Alright fellas, you ready to try this?" Mario said. We just both looked at the camera in full disgust.
"It's not like we have a say in this..." SMG4 said disappointedly.

I just realised what we were doing. I HAVE TO DO THAT?? Oh god... Now that I'm saying this though, SMG4 does look... kinda... NO. I'm not even gonna think about it.

SMG4 POV:
Well this is awkward. Out of all the people, it had to be me and SMG3. Ridiculous. After this I'm throwing out all the spaghetti. I noticed SMG3 took a good look at me, and then just immediately turned his head away. I guess it's strange, being next to a copy of yourself. I think he... blushed though.

"Letsa go" Mario said as he dropped the paper.

SMG4 & SMG3 POV:
I'm just gonna hope that he doesn't mess this up or something VERY bad is going to happen...

Mario POV:
Ohhhh snap they messed up 🤣

SMG3 POV:
Honestly, it felt we were in slow motion. It was already too late, we were both going for it. As soon as I felt my lips touch something, I just prayed we got the paper and started to just kiss for a few seconds until I finally realised...    Oh no.

SMG4 POV:
Oh. My. God. As soon as I realised that a thin paper barrier wasn't blocking me from SMG3 I lost it. I think I broke a few windows in the castle because I screamed so loud that SMG3's chair and whole body just hit the wall and made a giant hole. He then slipped out of the chair and he was just on the floor, pretty sure he looks fine 😅. Mario was fine though because he's weighed down by the amount of spaghetti he has consumed. Mario ended the video and it was silent for a minute. "SMG3, are you okay?" I asked. He didn't respond.

To be continued... :O
Let me know what you think because I really need opinions on my writing...