Chapter 6 - drama and real smooch xD

Meggy POV:
SLAM!
"SMG4??" I yelled. I looked to see him nervous.
"Where. Is. He" I said while I stared him in the eyes.
"Who are you talking about?" SMG4 asked, confused.
I looked around the room. Wow. This man really just lives off memes. I couldn't quite see any sign of SMG3 but I haven't given up.
"SMG3" I replied.
"Oh, um... he left a while ago." he said, still looking nervous.
"Reeeeeaaaaaallllyyyyy" I said while getting closer to him. He didn't say anything.

There was a long silence

"I'll let you off this time. I want to catch up with the others." I said as I was walking away from him. I paused and turned to look at him. "You know I'll find him." I smiled. I was closing the door and something caught my eye. It kinda looked like a shoe but it could be just his...

Whether he likes it or not, I'm going to solve this mystery.

SMG4 POV:

I waited until I could hear Meggy going downstairs. "That was so close" I said, taken aback.
"SMG3? Are you there?" I asked.
"Yeah..." he said as he climbed out of the bed. I could see his cheeks were still pale but he looked much better than he was before. He was looking at me too.
"So Meggy doesn't like me at all, does she" SMG3 said while sitting on the bed.
"Yeah, I guess." I replied. We stayed quiet for a bit. Is this the time to tell him about my feelings for him? What if he doesn't feel the same way? No. I can't keep this in any longer. I've always wanted to spend time with him and do all kinds of things. This was meant to be.

"SMG3?." I said with a little bit of confidence.
"Yes?" he replied as he looked up at me. I felt my cheeks getting red.
"I just wanted to tell you...I can't keep this in any longer... I think I've fallen in love with you."

I closed my eyes.

. . .

"I-"

Then I felt his lips touch mine. I put my arm around his back and he took off my hat, and I was really enjoying it. We were making out for a while, his lips were soft and sweet, it felt like a dream. I delved into his mouth, exploring every inch of it. I didn't want to let go.

SMG3 let go of me and we stopped. That was incredible.

"I really enjoyed that." I said blushing.

SMG3 smiled.

"Want to go further?" he said with a smirk

To be continued!!!