Chapter 10 - Middle of the night. MMMMMMMMM

SMG4:
I arrived back at my room. Sitting on the bed. Frustrated. What am I expected to do? Go back to sleep just pretending like nothing happened? I can't just shake it off like any other complicated day like this. I need to get him back... I-

"Hey SMG4?" Meggy said as she creaked the door open wide enough that I could see part of her face.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"We need to talk"

SMG3:
I step back into the living realm again. I feel kinda refreshed. I guess although it was wrong to leave I definitely just needed a breather after all of this nonsense. I study my eyes onto the very front of the castle. UHHHH... How in the world am I going to get in there? Maybe if I somehow get into SMG4's window... or... something...

Wait...

Is someone...

B e h i n d m e    
?

I get that really sick feeling in my stomach. I've been kidnapped a few times but this time feels really... sinister. I try to keep my cool. I just pretend... that nothing is behind me... it will be alright. Right? Right.

I hear a GIANT blade come out of its cover.

"NO WAY BROOOOOOOOOO I'M OUTTA HERE!" I shouted as I ran as FAST AS I COULD.

I ran so fast that I couldn't even hear them coming to get me! That might be a good sign that they are going to leave me alone. I kept running toward the forest near the castle but slowed down a bit because I was getting tired. I hid behind one of the large trees and pulled out my phone to go back to the dead meme realm. I open the portal and run towards it.

I get pulled back by my overalls.

"Good night juicy boi" a high pitched voice spoke to me

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-"

SMG4:
"So that's why-"
Meggy gets cut off by a LOUD SCREAM coming from outside. It was like someone was saying "no". We both looked outside of the window (yes SMG4 now has a window in his house) and saw only trees.

"What just happened?" Meggy asked, confused as I am.

"I don't... know" I reply.

"I'm going to investigate," Meggy said. "You are staying here."

Whatever...

She gets up from my bed and walks out, slamming the door. She reopens the door slightly to check if I was still there. Then she closed it again. Wow.

Meggy:
Why is it that everyone lies to me? Even my friends? It's ridiculous. Whatever... I'm not letting it get to my head.

I made my way downstairs and outside to check out who screamed. It came somewhere behind the castle, near SMG4's room, so I'm going there. It seems awfully quiet. Not a single sound. Usually you would hear like a meme pass by, or any sort of stupid sound effect. Nope. Nothing. I get the rising concern in my stomach that I shouldn't be out in the middle of the night alone. I slowly walk back. Back to the castle. Safe. I'm going to ask Mario to come with me.

???:
I'm not letting him hurt my friend.

If ANYONE... and I mean ANYONE tries to upset the people I LOVE... I know it isn't right. I'm going to do something. I'm going to actually be the person who protects their friends right. He was always annoying. He was always so... stupid. But this time, I'm going to set things right.

I'm going to kill him.

Heyyyyyyyyyy so this took a dark turn lol. Next part coming soon because school ends really soon! Ok see you later. Bye. Good night. Or good morning. Or good afternoon. Or good lunchtime.

🤣

see ya