03 ✓

ALL MINE ✓ CHAPTER THREE©-SOIGNÉ

ALL MINE CHAPTER THREE
©-SOIGNÉ

❝ METORI IN THE FLESH !

narrative !

"KUSUO!" y/n yelled, skipping behind him. "wait up!" the pink haired male stopped and turned to look behind him. she had her braids up in a high ponytail with a few braids pulled out to make a swoop.

"your hair looks pretty." he complimented. she hit his arm lightly smiling, "didn't you say that yesterday? but thank you. are you just saying that because you did it?" the bubbly girl teased, her eyebrow raising.

he shook his head no and looked ahead of him, starting to walk. "it genuinely looks pretty on you."

she stared at him a bit before looking away. "whatever.. thanks ku." she muttered as she started on their route to the school building. "kusuo is cute." she thought to herself, her head beating a bit fast at his little comment. the fact she even got that out of him without trying really made her excited.

not even kokomi got that kind of treatment, this was... special.

"l/n!" chiyo called her name, waving her over to her and teruhashi who was changing her shoes. she looked up at kusuo for approval to leave him alone but he quickly shook his head no and pulled her away to change their shoes.

"lil jealous nigga." y/n whispered while changing her shoes, earning a glare from the psychic next to her. "damn my bad." she laughed. they both walked up the stairs together after changing their shoes and headed to the classroom.

"arennnnn!" y/n smiled happily at the purple haired boy, waving at him. though she didn't realize her 'future' husband standing behind him, as arens figure was blocking him. "i don't get a get a smile and wave?" metori asked, watching as she jumped from his voice.

"we're just running into everyone today." kusuo rolled his eyes.

"...it's fucking school who'd you think we'd run into? toru megami?" she deadpanned.

"my bad, hey metori." y/n smiled at metori, giving him a small hug. he hugged her back, a cocky smile on his face as he glared at kusuo. he always did never like him, as he thought he was trying to steal y/n from him.

which he indeed was.

"buddy! l/n! hey!"nendou yelled, running towards the group. kusuo immediately turned around and started speed walking away, making y/n bust out in laughter at how fast he reacted to nendou coming full speed toward him.