10 ✓

ALL MINE ✓ CHAPTER TEN©-SOIGNÉ

ALL MINE CHAPTER TEN
©-SOIGNÉ

❝ GRADUATION !

narrative !

"STAND HERE SO I CAN TAKE A PICTURE."
y/n's mom said while scooting her next to kusuo, a smile on her face as she stepped back. "say cheese!" she said all giddily as the her phone's camera snapped.

"aw that's cute! send it to me." kurumi nudged breanna, the two giggling at the picture. marquis and kuniharu just watched their wives try to send all the pictures they sent to each other, and trust it was a lot.

"it's good that they get along." y/n told kusuo as she pulled out her phone, her free hand smoothing her hair down while she examined herself in the camera.

"yeah its really good. your mom hated my guts at first so i was kind of worrying about what she'd think about my mom." kusuo admitted, his arms wrapping around her waist to pull her into a hug. "your hair looks fine baby, don't worry." he reassured her.

she tilted her head up, a mean mug on her face as she looked up at him. "boy i'm wearing a full face you can't just be doing that." she reminded him.

"oops."

"i can't believe we're done with highschool, like that's actually wild. i can still remember being a first year." y/n sighed once he let go of her, her head tilting. "those were the good old days. actually it wasn't because kaidou was still heavy on his dark reunion shit.

"you just reminded me, remember when we used to pass notes in class?"

"hell yeah, you were a bitch."

"no, i just knew who i wanted to associate myself with again the time."

⿻:F L A S H B A C K !﹒💭⺌

"hey saiki!" y/ns voice rang throughout the room as she walked in with her normal smile.

it honestly annoyed kusuo that he couldnt read her mind. there wasnt anything he could do about it that he knew of though. as he stared ahead, he noticed y/n passed him a note with a pencil.

kusuo side eyed her a bit before slowly opening it.

"do you wanna hang out with me and kaidou after school?"

__ yes         __ no

kusuo stared at the paper before adding his own option at the bottom and handing her back the paper with a smile.

y/n opened the paper happily, thinking he said yes, but her smile obviously dropped as she stared at the paper.

no. kys.

"die." she replied as she balled up the paper and tossed it at his head. he just laughed to himself as she gathered her things out her bag onto the table..

⿻:A L L  M I N E﹒💭⺌

"that shit wasnt funny." y/n scoffed when he reminded her of their first year. it wasnt funny then, but thinking back on it now it did make her laugh at the things kusuo said and did before figuring out her and jahlel were psychics.

he wasn't immature, but sometimes he acted like elementary schoolers with the irritated faces he gave and slick comments that he'd occasionally whisper when he was sure nobody was listening.

except you, since he couldn't tell.

"kusuo, congrats." a blonde male came up to the duo, a wide smile on his face. he looked like kusuo, bad, like a blonde kusuo! with a side part...

"thank you." kusuo's smile dropped as he looked at the guy in front of them. y/n looked confused for a second before kurumi bursted out into a smile and a few tears, "kusuke! i thought you wouldn't make it, i'm glad you're here!"

"he's my older brother. have to speak to him, he has telepathy blockers." he informed the [color]skinned girl next to him, his face just blank.

"you two don't get along huh?"

"not at all."

"you must be y/n, nice to meet you." kusuke nodded as he shook y/n's hand, his smile still plastered across his face.

"it's nice to meet you too." y/n smiled back at him, her attention only on him for a brief moment before she returned to question kusuo about their sibling dynamic.

"momma, are we still going to jamaiaca for our graduation gift?" jahlel asked breanna as he jogged over. there was a brown-skinned girl with him, one y/n and kusuo were sure they never met before. she either had a quick-weave or a lace, honestly it was hard to tell from afar. if it was a lace she had a good ass stylist because her shit gave scalp.

breanna then began to drop all the details for the trip, which it was revealed that they'd be traveling without their parents for the first time as adults. she claimed she was gettinf them ready for the real world, but she probably just really had somewhere else to be and didn't want to take off work...

"looks like we'll be on our own."

"i like how that sounds."

"you sound so dirty y/n, like can you say pause or something?"

"ian say nothing gay though... you needa come up with a different phrase then i'll consider. but i meant that shit, i like how that sounds."

iyana ! / author note !
fight me (i'm rlly trying to finish this book guys...)

ALL MINE.