11 ✓

ALL MINE ✓ CHAPTER ELEVEN©-SOIGNÉ

ALL MINE CHAPTER ELEVEN
©-SOIGNÉ

❝ LAUGH !

narrative !

"THE VIEW IS PRETTY."
kusuo said. his purple eyes examined the ocean view from the balcony, a blank look plastered across his face like always. he had on some purple swim trunks as the two were getting ready to take a walk on the beach that afternoon.

"yeah? i haven't been here in a while. my mommy always seems to choose this hotel and this very room all the time, always the same view every time i come. i like it though, childhood memories, y'know?" y/n said from the bathroom. she fixed her braids up into their bun, her edges already perfectly done and her hands moving down to adjust the silver necklace with her name engraved into it.

"would you keep that tradition for your mom?" he shoved his hands into the trunks pockets. his steps were slow as he lingered in front of the bathroom door, examining his girlfriend's body in the neon pink bikini she put on. soon his eyes wandered down to the her anklet with a 'k' dangling off it, a small smile tugging on his lips before he looked away.

"uhmm... yeah. mostly because i feel like i'd come to jamaiaca a lot if i've been on and off the island since i knew i had toes." y/n joked, her head turning to look at her boyfriend. "ready?" she added. receiving a nod, her fingers casually intertwined with kusuo's and the two began to exit their hotel room.

they walked toward the elevator, their intertwined hands swinging back and forth. "you're like a toddler." kusuo brought up, his expression once again just blank. he never showed emotion except for a smile or laugh, or when he was trying to scare kaidou by making faces like nendou.

"you act like some dark pokémon, always gloomy and shit."

"a pokémon?"

"yes."

kusuo began smiling a bit, his free hand moving to cover his mouth. "don't hide!" y/n immediately said. she whacked his hand out the way and pinched his cheek, "look at you tryna hide, smile again."

"that hurts."

"smile!"

kusuo smiled as she hit the elevator call button, the doors opening rather fast and allowing them in. he side eyed her as he entered, a cheeky smile on her face from getting him to follow her orders. they clicked the lobby button and began making their way down.

⿻:A L L M I N E﹒💭⺌

"i was watching tiktok yesterday, and apparently koreans started making trap music. like american new york bow bow music." y/n told kusuo as they walked on the beach together.

"you like to talk about very random topics." kusuo side eyed his girlfriend who only shrugged, a smile on her face. "it's funny seeing your reaction. 'cause you don't react to a lot of stuff." she poked his face with her free hand.

he swatted her hand away, a frown forming as they went back and forth. y/n trying to touch his face and him gently slapping her hand away each time.

the couple continued this until y/n finally gave up, scowling before she turned away from him. kusuo cracked a smile at his victory, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek like he was apologizing.

"yuck." y/n pretended to wipe her cheek, earning a stank face from the man next to her. she immediately let out an "i was joking!" but kusuo just ignored her, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"don't be a baby kusuo."

"i'm not."

"you're mad i wiped away your kiss, like a baby."

"you baby me, it's only natural for me to start acting like one, isn't it?" he asked her, swatting her away like a fly. "move girl, before i shove you into that water."

"stopppp. i'm sorry baby, i'll sing you one direction." she said jokingly, her arms wrapping around him in a hug which brought him to a stop. he wrapped his arms around her waist, lifting her up and allowing her legs to straddle his torso.

"should've moved while you could." kusuo said as he began walking into the water. a smile was on his face as he saw the panic rising in y/n's face when she realized what he was doing.

"kusuo i'm not playing, if you drop me i'm gonna smack you!" y/n squealed when he bent forward, holding her body so close to the water she could feel the waves splashing occasionally against her back.

"say sorry."

"i'm sorry, i'm really really very sorry, i'll stop making fun of you when you act like a baby—"

"wrong answer."

before she could protest she felt kusuo drop her into the water. of course it was shallow but now she was wet. she wanted to cuss him out, but how could she when he smiled at her like that?

amusement was plastered across his face, the man even clutching his stomach as he laughed at her expression from falling. she couldn't help but crack a smile, laughing with him. it was indeed pretty funny— she was only made because it happened to her.

but nonetheless she made him laugh, so it didn't matter that she was all wet and covered in sand. it only didn't matter because she made the mostly emotionless psychic fall in love with her and laugh, what an accomplishment.

ALL MINE.