05 ✓

ALL MINE ✓ CHAPTER FIVE©-SOIGNÉ

ALL MINE CHAPTER FIVE
©-SOIGNÉ

❝ KITTY RESCUING COMMITTEE !

narrative !

"KUSUO THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!"
y/n stated before her lips curved into a frown, her eyebrows furrowing as well as she stared at the uninterested expression on her best-friend's face. kusuo could clearly see this was NOT an emergency, and quite frankly he wished she'd stop playing like that.

"let him stay there."

"what? no... he needs help, look at him. you're mean."

kusuo and y/n stood in front of a crack between two buildings, debating whether they should save the poor ginger cat who somehow ended up stuck.

"shes right! look— if you save me, I'll let you pet me!" the cat spoke to kusuo, practically pleading.

"i'm not helping this stupid ass cat. how'd he even get there? it's physically impossible." kusuo mean mugged the cat, earning one back as it obviously didn't like the disrespect.

"thats mean. we can raise him ku, look hes so cute. he can be our baby." y/n nudged kusuo, a smile on her face. she had no idea how much that small comment affected kusuo.

in the end, yes he saved the damn cat.

"lets call him amp." she cheesed as she held up the orange cat, an annoyed look plastered across its face. it constantly yapped out being "unhanded" and how "humans should bow down" to it.

such an amazing cat huh?

"put that down, we can find a new one. one that will LISTEN." kusuo glared at amp, making him shiver. although amp already knew to watch himself, there was definitely gonna be times he did things to spite kusuo,. still he was mostly scared of him.

he watched kusuo push apart two buildings for him so he understood he had to be strong.

"ku stop hating. he's cute and needs help, look at him he's obviously a stray and needs some food and a bath and shit. y'know?" y/n frowned as she held amp and her arms, the felines back legs dangling and its front legs stuck above the [color]skinned girls forearms. "let's go to pets mart.~" she sang, already beginning to walk.

kusuo rolled his eyes, following the girl towards the plaza area so they could get stuff for amp.

⿻:A L L M I N E﹒💭⺌

"i think this collar is cute." y/n told kusuo while holding up a green collar, it was similar to the green on his glasses. "you two can be twinsies, right amp? yeah!" she cooed to the cat which willingly snuggled up to her, obviously becoming comfortable.

"so we have a bed, soap, a brush, the litter and box, bowls, food, nail clippers some toys... i think we're good." kusuo sighed as he pushed the cart up to the self-checkout, his face blank while he scanned everything.

"i thought cats were self cleaning."

"they are, but thats not enough. look at him, hes covered in what might be shit and you're cuddling up with him."

"its just dirt ku, stop bein' mean." she pouted, petting amp as she tried to soothe him. the poor cat was on the verge of attacking the pink haired male who had been continuously provoking him.

"...alright. i'm sorry." he frowned, not being able to resist how prettt she looked even when she pouted. "so childish, c'mere." kusuo said as he pulled both y/n and amp in for a tight hug.

"i guess i'll be nice to amp."

"good."

iyana ! / author note !
no this wasn't in the og but im trynna make this longer... to cater to YALL 🤬🤬

ALL MINE.