Chapter 1

*Your P.O.V*
Start of a new school year. I gave out a sigh. Although I'm a queenka at this school, it can be very tiring seeing many people praise me for the wrong reason. It is obvious that most of the praises are insincere. I drove my car to school. After parking it, I walked into school quickly attacked by many of my so called fans. They asked me stupid questions like,

'How was your holiday?'

'Are you still single?'

And stuff like that.

I ignored their questions and walked up to my locker. As I opened my locker, the kingka of the school, Jeon Jungkook, leaned himself in the locker beside mine. Some people say that he has a crush on me but I doubt that.

"What do you want?" I asked him harshly.

"Nice to meet you too! What a great way to great a person on the first day!" he said full of sarcasm.

I rolled my eyes and headed off to class although it was still quite early. Jungkook was trailing behind me.

I sat down at my seat and Jungkook annoyingly sat beside me. If I shooed him away, it would be rude. Hmm... Kring!!! The bell rang. It was too late for me to ask him to seat somewhere else.

Some of my classmates walked into class smiling at us. Us by me and Jungkook. I got annoyed and looked at my desk. Not long later, our teacher came in. All I have to do is pay attention and act like he's not beside me.
=End of school=
I packed my bags and headed to my car. There, I saw Jungkook again. I gave out a sigh but continued to my car. I opened the door to the passenger seat and threw my bag. When I turned around, Jungkook unexpectedly pushed me into the car.

"What do you want? Can't you leave me alone? You can find other girls to disturb you know!" I shouted.

That was when his grip loosened from me. As for me, I quickly pushed him to the car that was parked beside me.

"What was that for?" he asked.

"Payback!" I replied with a grin.

I slowly leaned in and whispered,

"Don't ever do that again. I don't want stupid rumours to fly around, escaping people's mouths. Get it?"

He nodded.

"For awhile, I thought you wanted to kiss me. I would be honoured to have a kiss from you."

"Don't be so full of yourself. I am never going to kiss you. In your dreams. Besides, you're the kingka, every girl wants you. Not me though."

"What do you mean not you? I am a perfect, handsome and cute guy. I have a great, soothing voice, a big house, an expensive car and I'm rich. What else is there to want?" he argued.

I rolled my eyes.

"What a show off! Who cares about that?! Other girls but not me! And why do you even care if I like you or not? Can't accept the fact that not every girl likes you?!" I shouted at him. Luckily, no one was there.

He was quiet. I quickly hopped into my car and drove back home, anger still inside me. How can he think like that? Oh God! Once I parked my car, I quickly ran to my room and laid on my bed. Why did I have to be in the same batch as him? I sighed.

'You'll get through this. Maybe, you can change him. Right?' I thought to myself...
------------------
Yay! Another story!

How is it so far? I hope it's good!

Anyways, please vote or comment!

Enjoy~ xoxo