Chapter 11

*Jungkook's P.O.V*

The next morning, I woke up to see (y/n) sitting on a chair beside my bed sleeping.

'What are you doing here?' I questioned to myself.

Slowly, you started to stir around, awakening from your sleep.

"Good morning Jagiya" I chirped.

"Jagiya?" 

I nodded my head, smiling. She seemed to like it, I think, because she smiled and blushed at the same time. 

"How long have you been here?" I asked.

"I just came actually but I stayed up the whole night watching dramas so, explains why I slept when I came"

I laughed at her. She seriously stayed up watching dramas. 

"You shouldn't have watched dramas last night. You have dark circles now. Hm, you look like a panda! I'll call you panda from today onwards"

"Mhm"

I smiled by myself and  patted the spot beside me, gesturing her to sit beside me, for her own comfort. She crawled beside me and laid her head on my shoulder which she instantly lifted. I looked at her confused.

"Go take a shower first"

"Haha. Arasso."

I headed for the bathroom and left (y/n) on my bed.

*Your P.O.V*

Once Jungkook was already in the bathroom, I hopped off his bed and looked around. His room is neat for a guy. I stood behind his study table and saw a journal. A school journal. Assuming that it is notes he took, I flipped through the pages of the journal, stopping at the newest page. Wait a minute. These are not notes. It's his diary.

Today, I got punched by Taehyung. But, it was worth it. As long as (y/n) is mine, I will fight for her. But, I cannot believe Taehyung actually thinks that he can have two girlfriends at the same time. I mean, who does that? Whatever. It's not my problem anymore. I just want (y/n) to know my feelings for her are real and I love her. I am so lucky to have her. -Jungkook-

"(y/n)-ah. What are you doing?"

I turned around and dropped the journal. I cannot believe what is in front of me. It was Jungkook wrapped in a towel waist down.

"Stop staring and stop reading my journal" he chuckled.

I shook my head and picked up the journal, placing it back on the table. I sat back down on the bed and browsed through my social media accounts, trying to forget about earlier. Once Jungkook was out of the bathroom properly dressed, he sat down beside me on the bed and I leaned my head on his shoulder. He hugged me from my waist and looked at my phone as well.

For the rest.of the day, Jungkook and I spent time together, mostly fooling around. After having dinner with his family, he walked me to my car.

"Thanks for today" I thanked.

He kissed me on the lips softly and I took that as the queue for me to drive home. I waved at him goodbye before driving off home.
------------
Hey!

Sorry for the late update! My phone is spoilt and I am using a tablet to update and I hate it! Sorry for the short update! I promise I will update a longer one soon!

Sorry!~ xoxo