Chapter 7

*Your P.O.V*

"Okay. Now. What was it that you wanted to tell me?" Jungkook asked.
"You saw it already" I said simply while burying my head in his chest.

He stroked my hair and we stayed in that position until we heard the bell ring.

"Come on. Let's go back t-"

"No!" I interrupted. "You haven't eaten because of me"

"I wanted to say that we should go back to your place. Not class" he chuckled.

"Oh. Um, let's go then", I nodded.

He chuckled then helped me up. Fortunately, we weren't caught sneaking out of school. Since nowadays Taehyung picks me up to school and sends me back home, my car is left at home so we had to ride Jungkook's car back.

"(y/n)-ah. Why is Taehyung doing this to you?"

I shrugged my shoulders lazily and we proceeded to my house.

*********

"Eomma! I'm back!" I shouted throughout the house.

She walked out of the kitchen with a confused look in her face.

"Why are you home so early? And who's this?"

I limped to the couch, Jungkook by my side helping me. My mom sat down beside me, same goes with Jungkook.

"Eomma, this is Jungkook. You know?" I said, trying to hint at her about Jungkook's name she saw in my phone yesterday.

"Ah~ Hello Jungkook! So, why are the both of you out of school early?"

"Um, eomma, T-Taehyung. He, he -"

"He hurt (y/n)" Jungkook continued.

I saw eomma's face expression and I can tell that she is angry.

"Why does he keep hurting my daughter?! Does he really love you?! Can't you talk to other guys?!" eomma shouted and stomped to her room.

I just watched her. I have to agree with her this time. How Taehyung is treating me is just not fair. When he talks to other girls, I never do anything but he's doing the opposite to me. I'll just shrug it off for now.

"Jungjook-ah. You haven't eaten. Come on" I called.

"Hey. What happened to your best friend? I haven't seen her for awhile" he stated while helping me to the kitchen.

"Hmm.. I don't know. I haven't seen her for a while too. I totally forgot about her"

A small laugh escaped Jungkook's lips as he placed me on the kitchen counter.

"Take anything you want" I said.

He looked in the refrigerator and took out a chocolate bar. He looked at me for permission and I nodded. He gave me a bar too and stood in front of me while the both of us ate.

"Thanks" he said with his full mouth.

"For what?"

"For making me realise that being a cold person is not really a good thing. If I wasn't being cold, I could have found out earlier"

"Gwenchanayo"

He took a few steps closer to me and threw he's finished chocolate's wrapper into the dustbin, me doing the same.

"(y/n)-ah. You know I like you right?" he asked.

I only gulped. He cupped my cheeks and kissed me softly on the lips. I was surprised at myself when I kissed him back. We pulled away and did not say anything after.

"Even if I do like you, I'm still with Taehyung, you know?"

"Yeah. Sorry. You should rest"

He carried me up to my room and placed me on my bed. He was about to go out of my room when I grabbed his wrist.

"Thanks, Jungkook. You did change".

He smiled at me and left.

I laid down in bed and thought,

'What if Jungkook was the one for me?'

*Jungkook's P.O.V*

I drove back home and thought about the kiss. She did not say anything bad about it which is good right? Taehyung better not find out that I kissed her or she'll be dead meat. I'll protect her.

*Taehyung's P.O.V*

After break, I saw (y/n)'s seat empty, as well as Jungkook's. I didn't really bother.

On the way back, I met the person I missed most, (y/n)'s best friend, or the girlfriend I love more than (y/n).

"Jagiya~" I called her.

She came up to me and hugged me. She knows that I am in a relationship with (y/n) but I used (y/n) so that I can get closer to her best friend. We started going out the same month as when I asked (y/n) out. But honestly, I like the both of them. I just don't give a damn anymore.

I'll continue hurting (y/n) then since she is so boring.. I wonder why Jungkook even likes her.
--------------
Okay.. Twist!

Honestly, I like V too. I'm sorry to all V stans.. I just needed it for the story.. It's just a freaking story..

Please vote and comment!

Enjoy!~ xoxo