Chapter 8

*Your P.O.V* (The next day)

I woke up feeling a strong pain near my hip. I lifted up my shirt a little to see a dark purple bruise. I winced in pain as I touched the bruise lightly. Should I go to school today?

I got out of bed and headed to my mom's room to see her awake in bed, reading a book, as well as dad.

"Eomma, appa, can I not go to school today?"

"Why? You look fine to me," appa said.

I looked at eomma and she shook her head, stating that appa still doesn't know about what Taehyung has been doing.

"Appa. We need to tell you something," I said as I sat on their bed beside him.

He adjusted himself and gestured at me to tell him what I wanted to tell.

"Um, appa, T-Taehyung he has been h-hurting m-me"

"What?! How dare he! I'm going to kill him now! He'll be dead when he gets here!" Appa shouted in fury which caused eomma and I to jump a little.
"No, appa. Please don't"

"(y/n). You don't deserve him. You're too nice for him," appa said as he held my hand.

"Your mother has been telling me about this guy, what's his name, Jungkook. Yeah. Your mother said he sent you home yesterday and your mother said you don't like him. Are you sure?" appa continued.

"I don't know"

"Don't let your mind control you. Make sure your feelings come from your heart," eomma said.

"I don't like him".

"We know you're lying honey. We're your parents and we have known you since you were little. You do like him, right?" said appa.

"I guess" I nodded.

"Then go to him. He's been waiting for you to like him back. Arasso?"

"Ne~"

"Okay. You don't have to go to school. I won't do anything to Taehyung but if he does anything that hurt you, tell me"

"Ne appa. Gomawo!" I said and hugged him.

I walked back into my room and told Taehyung I couldn't go to school because I was sick so he didn't have to pick me up. I also told Jungkook to come over after school just in case there is any homework. I told Jungkook the real reason why I didn't go to school. The responses from my boyfriend and friend are so different.

Taehyung: Okay

Jungkook: Get well soon! Put some ointment on the bruise okay? Saranghae

It should be the opposite right? Whatever.. I guess Taehyung doesn't like me anymore? I went to the bathroom and took a shower, wincing from the pain.

After showering, I laid on bed finally being able to rest. I will be free from Taehyung's abusing just for today.

*when school finished, Jungkook's P.O.V*

I took (y/n)'s homework carefully, hoping Taehyung wouldn't catch me.

"Yah! Why are you taking her homework?"

I turned around and saw Taehyung walking towards me. I quickly kept all of her homework and ran out of school and into my car. I literally speeded all the way to her house and I was glad she opened the door after a few seconds.

"You're fast. Why are you here so early? Scho-"

I pushed her in and locked the door behind me.

"What's wrong?" she asked, in a panicked tone.

"Taehyung. He. I. Almost couldn't come. He tried to stop me", I said in between pants.

She pulled me to the kitchen and handed me a glass of water which I gulped in one go.

"So, your homework"

"Do it with me please?"

I looked at her and hesitated but nodded in the end. I followed her into her room and we did our homework together.

Ring. Ring.

I looked at my phone to see that no one was calling me but when I looked at (y/n), she looked shocked. I looked at her phone screen to see that it was Taehyung..

"Answer it" I demanded.

"What?! Why?!"

"Just do it. I want to hear what he says. Relax".

She nodded and answered the call,putting it on speaker.

"(y/n)-ah, is Jungkook at your place?"

She looked at me and I shook my head.

"Ani. Wae?"

"I saw him taking your homework. It was probably just his. Bye"

"Um. Bye?"

And he hung up. God. He's such a horrible boyfriend. He didn't even come to her house to check.

In the middle of my thoughts, I felt two arms slide around me waist. I looked to my side and saw (y/n) hugging me. I stroked her hair lightly with one hand and the other rested on her back.

"Gomawo oppa"

"Oppa?" I asked.

She has never called me oppa before.
"Ne~ Wae?"

"Nothing. So why did you thank me?"

"You have been helping a lot so far and I appreciate it"

She pulled away from the hug and kissed me on the lips. I didn't hesitate kissing her back. I pulled away and faced her.

"Saranghaeyo oppa"

"Nado saranghae"

We continued doing our homework together and soon, it was time for me to go home. I packed my stuff and went back home, giving (y/n) a peck on the cheek before leaving. She does like me after all.

As I drove back home, I saw something unbelievable.

"Isn't that..."
-------------
Hello!
. Sorry for the late update! Anyways, thank you to my friend @mirahnii-otaku for the beautiful book cover!

Sorry~ xoxo