Chapter 6

*Your P.O.V*

Taehyung and I have been dating for months but it hasn't been the same as before.

Why?

1) Because Jungkook is distancing himself from me again.

2) Everytime I want to talk to Jungkook, I will always shake his arm to get his attention but Taehyung will get the wrong impression about the both of us and will always be at me up behind the school.

I was lucky enough to be able to cover up the bruises that he caused. My days are not as bright as they used to be. Why is Jungkook acting like this? Why is Taehyung acting like this? Am I problematic? I gave out a sigh, tired of thinking.

'What should I do?' I thought.

[at home, later that day, still your P.O.V]

"Eomma!" I shouted.

"Yes (y/n)?"

"Eomma! I have like, this problem, I guess and can you please help me?"

"Omo! Did Taehyung do something to you?"

I nodded slowly. She quickly took hold of my wrist and pulled me to the couch.

"Spill it" she demanded.

"Well, Taehyung, he, um, he's been hurting me physically. And, no one knows", I gulped.

"Show me"

I slowly lifted my shirt to reveal big purple bruises on my stomach and back.

"Oh my.. How could he? You didn't tell anyone? Not even your friends?"

"You do know I don't have friends right?"

"What?! Why?!"

I sighed.

"Eomma. Remember that I am the queenka. It's hard to make friends"

She nodded and told me to take a shower. Once I was done, I saw Eomma on my phone.

"Eomma. What are you doing?" I asked as I sat beside her.

"Who's Jungkook? Seems like he is really interested in you".

"Eomma. Please don't say that. We hate each other. Why do many people say he likes me? I really doubt that"

"Well, can't you at least reply to his texts?"

I shook my head and she continued looking at my phone.

"You know what? I think you should break up with Taehyung. I mean, the way he's treating you is, not boyfriend material"

"Eomma~ I can't. One, because I'm scared to do it. Two, I love him. Three, he's probably just jealous"

"Well, it's getting out of control"

I gave out a sigh. Again. My mother passed me my phone and I headed back to my room.

[next day at school, Jungkook's P.O.V]

I wonder why (y/n) has been different lately. She's not as bright as before. Did something happen between her and Taehyung? Why should I even care? She hates me.

(y/n) took her seat beside me and as always, I would ignore her. She always tries to get my attention.

"Um. Jungkook-Ah. I need to tell you something," she started.

'Well, it surely isn't about you liking me' I thought.

"Jungkook-ah. Jungkookie. Kookie"

I ignored her. She gave up.

[a few days later]

"Fine! What do you want?" I asked.

I finally gave up on ignoring (y/n). It gets annoying.

"Hehe. Um. Meet me at the garden later k?"

I nodded my head and faced the front of the class, waiting for the teacher to come. I made eye contact with Taehyung and he glared at me before turning around. What was that for?

[during recess]

I was already at the garden but I couldn't find (y/n). I decided to walk around the whole school, wondering whether she was waiting for me outside.

I walked behind the school and was worried from what I saw. I saw (y/n) getting beat up by Taehyung. Is this what she has been wanting to tell me? I should not have ignored her! Pabo! Once Taehyung walked away, (y/n) leaned her back on the school wall, her knees on her chest and cried. I quickly rushed over to her and embraced her.

When she stopped crying, I asked,

"Okay. Now. What was it that you wanted to tell me?"
-------------
Hello!

Is my story following the description? I hope so!

Please vote and comment! Thanks!

Enjoy!~ xoxo