22 : Calm before storm

"Excuse me, if it is okay, may we share a part of your campsite?"

A carriage arrived by the Henituse's camspite are and the person seemed to be the driver got off and approached Geno, who was nearest.

"May i ask who you are?" Geno asked, even though he already knew the answer after seeing the red snake on the driver's armor.

"My name is tom, and i am part of the marquis stan' estate."

'Damn.' Roksoo almost say that outloud, when she saw the shabby looking carriage without even a single crest in it. The window was open and Roksoo could see the face of Taylor stan.

Taylor might not be able to see her face, because of the fan that Roksoo was holding covering almost half of her face. But Roksoo was sure at some point.

That she and Cale was the current center of attention the moment both of them step out of the carriage.

"Do we need to help them?" Cale's nonchalant tone of voice was enough to snapped Roksoo out of her thoughts."Well, will you?" Roksoo asked casually throwing back his question. As the redhead clicked his tongue.

"When you said it like that, i feel like i don't have a choice but to agree or follow. It's not fair." Cale mumbled, groaning as he mess his hair using his other hand. "Perhaps it's because you love me too much."

Zeros who was also standing beside them along with Aster. Since earlier. Finally decided to open his mouth and spoke towards Roksoo. "You can't never be sure about that my lady~" Zeros said but flinch before shutting up when he notice that both Cale and Roksoo was glaring at him.

"Why don't you enlighten me?" Roksoo said, yet (her chibi ver) is still glaring at Zeros who nervously laughs while sweatdropping.

"Ha

"Ha.. Haha.. Ha.. I'm just joking?" Zeros didn't mean it, but his reponse came out more like a question that he intented. As Aster who was standing beside him elbowed him. "That's why i told you to shut up."

Zeros shut up, closing his mouth. But that didn't stop him from talking to Aster using mind telepathy. "But i wasn't lying though... You yourself also knows what kind of man Cale is right?"

"Yes, yes i know what kind of man he (cale) is, and it's not my bussiness, it's his. That's why stop interfering with his bussiness."