2. Lucas

Mike's pov:

The next day i decided to visit the Byers. I had to talk to El. I just had to. I can't let her ignore me. I told her what she wanted to hear. I said it. Multiple times.

I walked up to Hoppers cabins front door and knocked. I was hopping that Jonathan or Joyce would answer.

But it was Hopper.

" Hey kid what are you doing here?" He asked. " I need to talk to El." I replied and he sighed.

" I'm sorry but she said that she doesn't want to talk to you." Hopper replied.
" But i don't understand. I told her that i love her. I did what she wanted." I replied.

" Look kid i don't know what happened between you two but she doesn't want to talk with you. She's barely coming out of her room anyway. I don't want you to make it worse. Bye kid." He said and was about to close the door.

" Wait!" I said and he turned to me again.
" Can i...can i at least talk to Will?" I asked. He nodded and let me in.

I knocked on Wills door.

"Come in." I heard Wills voice.

" Hey Will." I said as i entered his room.
" Hi." Was all he said. He had his headphones on and he was laying in his bed.

" Why are you ignoring me?" I asked. He just looked at me. " Okay okay if you aren't going to answer.....just why is everybody acting like i don't exist?" I added.

" We aren't. We just need.....time. Right now isn't the best time to hang out. I don't even know how you think that anyone would be in the mood. Because I'm not. El is not. Dustin is not...and Lucas also isn't." He replied.

" But then why are you hanging out with Dustin?" I asked. He looked down and took a deep breath: " Because he needs someone to talk to and i do too," he started and i was about to say something but he continued " And i chose to talk to him because....it doesnt matter why...not like you care....why the hell are you even here?"

" Will i do care what are you talking abo-" I said but he cut me off: " Dustin will be here in 20 minutes and i want you to leave. I'm not in the mood to talk to you."

" Oh....I'm sorry....I'll leave....bye.." i said as u felt tears forming in my eyes.

" Bye." He replied and layed down.

I left the house and decided to visit Max in the hospital.

On the way there i was crying my eyes out. What the hell did i do? It wasn't fair. Why does everyone ignore me?

I got to the hospital and walked over to the place were Max was.

Lucas was sitting on a chair next to her.

" Hey." I said and walked over to him.
" Hey Mike." He replied and wiped his tears.

" So anything?" I asked. He Shook his head.

" Why are you here Mike?" He asked.
I didn't reply. " I'm sorry if that came off as rude of course I'm not mad I'm just wondering since you were the last person i would except coming here..." He said.

" No no it's fine i just....i don't know it's....this week has been nothing but hell and i just don't understand what's happening. I'm so fucking confused." I replied.

" Yeah me too. It's....it's like fucking horrible....like i don't understand what we did in life to deserve this..." He said and I saw tears forming in his eyes.

" It's like....Eddie...then Max....and now El and Will refuse to talk to me....we didn't fight. I even told El i love her multiple times." I said and he looked up at me and then back down again.

" I have no idea why...since i haven't really wanted to hangout with anyone you know?" Lucas said. There was a brief moment of silence until i spoke up: " Do you think i said something bad? Like to Will. Because i definitely didn't say anything to El."

" Mike i honesty don't know and not to sound rude but i don't care about your relationship drama right now. Please just. Just don't...." Lucas said. " Yeah sorry that was....rude of me. I shouldn't have started..... Yeah I'm sorry Lucas." I said.

" I should get going." I said and he nodded.

We both said goodbye and i walked back home.

At home i layed in my bed and started crying. Did i seriously lose both Will and El? No it can't be. What the fuck did i do to them? I just. I wish i could go back in time. Before the Demogorgon. Of course i
Wish i would've met El faster. Eleven and Will mean the world to me. I guess i really didn't understand that until i basically lost them. I need to apologize. I'll do it tomorrow. Hopefully.
___________________________________________

A/n: btw if you're wondering- El is mad at Mike because she know that he's lying about his speech and Will is mad at Mike because he said that his life started the day he met Eleven in the woods. Also he's in love with Mike so he can't really face him.

Word count: 892