5. Will

A/n: I won't write "Mike's pov" anymore since it will always be from his pov. But if i do switch POVs it'll be written

Yesterday was a success. Now i only needed to talk to Will. So as always i needed to head over to Hoppers cabin.

As always i knocked a few times before someone opened the door. This time it was Jonathan.

" Oh hey Mike. You here to see Eleven?" Jonathan asked. He hasn't really been high since we left Suzie's house. Mostly because if he did get high Nancy would get really mad.

" Uh no actually I needed to talk to Will....can i?" I asked.

" Yeah sure come in." He said and after a while smiled. I could tell it was a forced smile. He's always been really protective over Will when it came to me. I don't understand why.

" One thing Mike. Do not. And i mean do not. Have a fight with him. Understand?" He whispered in a serious tone. I nodded quickly and went over to Wills room.

I knocked on the door and soon I could hear Will saying: " Come in." In a annoyed tone.

" Oh hi Mike." He said.

" Hey. Look we need to talk." I said.

" Mike-" he started but i cut him off before he could say no.

" I spent a whole night thinking about how I'm going to apologize to both you and El." I continued. I wasn't going to take no as an answer.

" Mike-" He tried talking again but i cut him of once again: " And i will not take no for an answer. So we are going to talk. Wether you like it or not."

" MIKE!" He basically shouted.

" Huh?" I asked confused because he didn't seem mad.

" I was going to say okay and you kept cutting me off." He said and playfully rolled his eyes.

" Oh sorry I thought you were going to tell me to leave." I replied and nervously laughed.

" Well. What did you want to talk about?" He asked.

" Oh right. I was going to say I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry. Yesterday i talked with El and we sorted things out. We agreed that it would be better if we just stay friends." I started.

Will nodded: " mhm." He didn't look mad. He just looked disappointed at what i said.

" But i didn't come here to talk about El." I said and at that i saw his eyes widened and his face light up.

" I came here to apologize for what i said because fuck. That's really messed up. I just said it at the heat of the moment. I didn't mean that. I know that was the worst day of your life and i shouldn't have said that but i can't take it back anymore. And i wish i could. Really." I continued.

Will smiled at that. He seemed genuinely happy to hear me say that. I was happy because he was happy.

" And i.... honestly my life started the day i met you. So im sorry. I'm really sorry." I said.

" Yeah. I forgive you. I missed you Mike. I really did." Will said with tears in his eyes and a big smile. I couldn't help but smile back.

" I missed you too Will. I really did." I said and hugged him. He hugged back and held me close.

" Hey Will can you tell me where you put the-" El said as she barged in his room " oh sorry am i interrupting something?"

" No it's okay. Put what?" Will asked as he let go of the hug. I could tell he really cared about Eleven.

" The remote." She said.

" Oh i think it's on the counter because Hopper was watching TV around midnight." Will said.

" Aaaaah thanks" she said as she left the room.

" Holy shit Will your nose." I said as i was looking at the boy who had a bloody nose.

" Your's too"  Will said as he held a hand up to his nose " wait here I'm going to bring you a tissue."

What a coincidence. Both of our noses started bleeding at the same time.

After 2 minutes Will came back to his room with a tissue in his hand and a horrified expression.

" What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

" I can feel him....i think....we could be..." He didn't have to continue his sentence because i immediately understood.

" Holy shit," i said " HOLY SHIT WE'RE GOING TO DIE!"

" Mike calm down. We don't know for sure," he started "i think we should tell Eleven and ask somebody who knows what the symptoms are."

" We could ask Steve. He should be working right now." I suggested. I was trying to stay calm but i was panicking inside.

" We should go as fast as possible. We can't risk Vecna getting us." Will said as he grabbed my hand and pushed me outside his room.

" EL!" He hurried over to her still holding my hand.

The feeling of him holding my hand was..... calming. I would love to hold his hand forever. But right now i had other things to worry about.

" Yeah?" Eleven asked with one eyebrow raised

" Look i have no idea how to explain this but i think both me and Mike could potentially become Vecnas victims." Will explained.

" But Vecna died...?" El asked I could tell she was getting concerned.

" But i can feel him. And both of our noses started bleeding at the same time." Will replied.

" Oh...we have to do something now. We can't just sit and wait." El said bringing us both in a hug.

" We should go talk to Steve. He should know the symptoms." I said and Eleven nodded.

I really hope we aren't cursed.
___________________________________________

Word count: 964