Day 5

A/n: 

Yeeeeees it’s been a minute since I updated.

I wanted to write fluff 

But I’m a whore
expect degradation and sadism 

~ yiyi 

p.s 
yes, i have a boot fetish. 
yes, y'all gonna have to deal with it this chapter. 
a hoe has to feed themself too. 
okaythankyoubyeeeeee 

p.p.s 
It’s like 3am here and I tried to proofread 
“tried” 
Y'all know what my grammar is like lol 
forgive me. i need sleep

//

[Dabi’s POV] 

The bird bitch had been out of contact since flapping his jaw about raising an army and walking out of the base. 
Being kept in the dark makes me feel on edge. I don’t like waiting, promised myself a lifetime ago that my fate would never rest in anyone else’s hands ever again, 
But that’s gone out the window. 
My personal plans are frozen, in stasis, dependent on a traitor and a hero who has no idea that I’m using her in more ways than one. 

I watch her at the bar, anxiously picking her lip as she talks to Kurogiri, their tones hushed so the words don’t carry. 
It makes me irrationally angry to think she’s confiding in him, sharing a secret with someone when she has to be forced to share them with me.
Every time she’s sort of confessed it’s been out of necessity, for self-preservation. 
Who could blame her? 
No-one else has been a threat to her. No-one else has physically harmed her. 
She could find some level of fucked up cammeraderie in this rats nest, make the best of the situation I had forced her into even before knowing what her quirk is worth to me. 
She’s a fighter, adapting out of necessity. 

When she catches my eye she smiles.
Something about it is off. It looks sickly, anxious… fucking fake and I’m back to overthinking despite the way we’d spent the night fucking like rabbits. 
She looks away, head bent low as she murmurs something to Kurogiri again. It would be easier to sus out if that walking vape had an expression but he’s poker faced. 
No hint of emotion to discern in the plumes of purple. 
Her shoulders sag and I’ve had just about enough guessing what the fuck is going on to last me a lifetime. 

The pleading expression on her face is what finally makes me snap. 
Looking up at him with big, begging eyes. The way she looks at me when I’m eating her cunt but not letting her cum. 
Shit. Could I punch whatever the fuck Kurogiri is? 
I get out of the chair  when every head in the room turns towards the door, everyone filled with tension then relaxing when the broker enters. 
Kurogiri immediately leaves her side to see to him, as he takes a seat and waits for the boss. 

“Giran,” I say by way of greeting and he shakes my hand before retracting it to light a cigarette. “You have news.” 
It’s not a question. 
Giran doesn’t make social visits. Everything is business. Alway. 
He nods as Shigaraki walks in, throwing himself into a booth with the same energy as a teenager who’s been told to put his video games down. 
I suppress a snort of laughter and wait for shit to strike the fan. 

“There’s a lot of movement in midtown,” Giran says without prompting and my interest peaks. 
No coaxing, no prying… just information. Shit is real. 
“Any villains assembling?” Shigaraki asks and Giran shakes his head, blowing a puff of smoke across the table. 
“Heroes are busy though,” he says. “A lot of inter-agency movement that only happens before a bust.” 

I look over at her, the conversation fading into the background. 
If anyone else were to check her out, she’d seem fine but I know every expression she owns. 
She’s freaking out. 
She’s silently losing her shit when she should be rejoicing at the thought of our walls being broken down. 
“You need to move,” Giran warns and the boss ignores him.
“We’re going nowhere, at least for now.” 
“You’re being reckless.”
“I’m smoking out a flying rat,” Shigaraki counters and I grin, can almost feel flames bursting from my skin in anticipation of giving Hawks exactly what’s coming to him.