⋆ chapter four

nadia was rambling about this boy she met on the app

'you know, he's just really my type', she said while cracking open an egg.

'and he's very cute. he's got really nice brown hair and the prettiest brown eyes', nadia smiled.

'i'm glad that you've already met someone special', kenzie said.

'so that johnny boy is not good enough for you?'

kenzie gasped. 'how do you know about johnny?!'

'i have my insights', nadia giggled. 'i kind of logged in to your account on my phone.'

'what? nads, how?', kenzie asked.

nadia put the lid on the pan.

'i know your password. you use the same one over and over again'.

shit. kenzie forgot she gave nadia her password. she's currently regretting that decision very much.

'did he not hit the spot for you?', nadia said while wiggling her eyebrows.

'shut up nads. i really wasn't into the fact clearly he only wants me for my body'.

'dude, i get why. ur body is awesome', said nadia while she flipped over her egg.

'you know i don't like it when i get used for my body. it happened before', kenzie sighed, biting her nails.

'i know, i know. you do you kenz. do whatever makes you feel good and what you feel safe with'.

'thank you nads, you're the best', kenzie smiled.

'always'. nadia took the lid of the pan. 'just know you can find the love of your life on the site'.

'oh so he's the love of your life now??', kenzie laughed. 'tell me everything about him.'

danielle speaks:

this is from 2021. enjoy