⋆ chapter two

kenzie didn't dare to look at her profile

kenzie didn't dare to look at her profile. she was convinced that there were only creepy people on this dating app.

her phone rang.

'hey, its nads! well- obviously it's me, you don't have any other friends, haha. okay that was a bit rude. you know i'm just joking right?'

'hi nads. of course i know that. i've known you for about 8 years now.'

'true. so... hows the dating app going?'

great, kenzie thinks.

'amazing actually! there is this guy named harry, and he's really pretty and used to be in a boyband. he's really chill and loves kids- i'm sure you would adore him!'

'okay - cut the crap. i know you're in love with styles but you haven't even paid the app a visit haven't ya?'

'you caught me.' kenzie sighs. 'i just don't know if this is right for me, nads. there are thousands of catfishes out there - ill get 100% catfished. i just know it'.

'no you wont! just trust me - everything will be fine.'

'nice reference.'

'and if you do get catfished, think about it on a positive note - we get to be on catfish'

'i'll be way too embarrassed to even be on that'.

'i'd love to meet nev and kamie though', nadia sighed. 'just go on the app and try it out. if you don't like it, then just delete the app, it's that simple.'

'that's true. thank you nads'.

'always. now go get a man!'

danielle speaks:
still a chapter from 2019 :)