⋆ chapter five

*beep beep*

*beep beep*

john vincent

hi gorgeous

hru today

i don't feel like talking

sorry

that's okay :)

lmk when i can hit u up again!!

kenzie left him on read. she didn't want anyone hitting her up. she just wanted to be left alone for a while.

she decided she wanted to go shopping. kenzie called nadia, but nadia said she was busy with work. kenzie tried calling her friend dylan, but dylan was in the studio. after about five phone calls kenzie got tired and decided to go out on her own. she got in her car and drove to the nearest urban outfitters.

there was this really cute brown lacey top she was after. it had been on her wishlist for a while now, and she just got the notif it was on sale. as she was looking through the rack, she noticed a girl with long blonde hair on the other side of the rack. no short after, she grabbed the top, but so did the girl.

'oh sorry, you can have it', said kenzie.

'no, no you can, i'm sorry!', said the girl.

they both laughed.

'you know what? you have it. but you gotta promise me that i can borrow it one day'.

'are you sure?', kenzie asked. 'if you really want it, it's okay'.

'yeah i'm sure', said the blonde with a smile.

'let's exchange numbers', said kenzie.

she gave her phone to the blonde. when the girl gave her her phone back she read: lauren

'see you later kenzie!'

'bye lauren!', said kenzie, as she walked to the register.