⋆ chapter one

⁂

'kenz, just do it! you want to find love - well here you go!' nadia said.

'but-'.

'no buts, just do it. trust me. you know you can trust me, right?'

'yeah, yeah nads, i know.'

'just sign up. fill in your name and age, and then you will find true love!'

i know i can trust her. but i'm not sure if this dating site is the best idea.

'okay, i'll do it - under one circumstance; you need to sign up too', i stated.

'fine', nadia sighed. 'now fill in the form for me please.'

i clicked on the form on the website and looked at the pretty simple questions. full name. mackenzie frances ziegler.

'are you sure you want to add frances?', nadia asked me with a weird tone.

'what do you mean? there's nothing wrong with adding my middle name, right?', i asked her.

'no! no, please don't think that. well... you see, i think they just mean your first and last name'.

'alright then, i'll change it', kenzie said.

next question. age? seventeen. hometown? la. interests?

'boys', nadia giggled.

'nads, i only dated isaak and we all know how that turned out', i said.

'true, true, i'm sorry. don't write that down. i think you'll attract the wrong boys if you did'.

'you think?', i huffed.

'let's see, interests. music, dancing and photography?'.

'sure, i bet ya the boys will love that!', nadia said sarcastically.

'hey! nads, come on, nothings wrong with that! i just like photography, okay?', kenzie argued.

'i'm just teasing you. you know that that's just how i am, right?'

'right'.

moving on. preferred interests? boys.

danielle speaks:

i have woken up from the dead. i wrote this chapter in 2019, and decided to publish it just now. maybe should've edited it, but i'm forcing myself to write so i've decided to finish this story