Another World

Chapter 1

It was just like any other day in the Jura Tempest Federation, the Executive Building a place where people who holds strong authority in the country gather. Inside the main office there can be seen a person with silvery-blue hair, yellowish golden eyes and with the appearance of a 16 year old. It is none other than the king of this country, Rimuru Tempest.

[Image not mine]

[Image not mine]

"*sigh~~* When will I finish these paperwork! THERE'S SOOO DAMN MANY!!" I said with an exasperated and exhausted look.

After the war with the empire there followed one of Rimuru's strongest enemy, and that is WORK!

《You can do it master~~》Ciel happily cheered for Rimuru

"Urgghh---" (Rimuru)

Even though I myself is a Slime I can't be tired physically however, being faced with an unreasonable amount of work can be pretty daunting and mentally tiring.

It was already evening and I was able to finish the work on my desk that seemed like it would have taken me a week to finish if I were human. Someone then came inside the office, a pink haired girl with white horns wearing a kimono pushing a cart that has tea on it.

"Shuna!" I said excitedly that made my frustrated look disappear almost instantly.

"Good work today Rimuru-sama" as she is pouring tea for me.

"Shuna, only bring in those documents that require my attention and give those that don't, to Rigurd and
Benimaru to finish"

"Understood, Rimuru-sama"

'Yesss successfully pushed my work to someone else LETS GOO!'

《---*sighh*》

While Shuna was standing by the door, Rimuru was casually sipping the tea that Shuna brew, then suddenly an idea came to my mind. Shuna noticed this and asked

"Hmm? What is it Rimuru-sama?"

"Mmm you see I think I plan on visiting another world for awhile just to take a break" I said while looking outside the window.

"I think that you should Rimuru-sama, you are the ruler of this country after all... you can take a break all you want"  Shuna happily encourage her Lord with his Idea, though made a concerned look a second after so she asked.

"Will you be going alone Rimuru-sama?, and How long will you be gone?..." said with a saddened face by Shuna

"Don't worry! I wont be long and yes I will be going alone it's my precious break after all!" As I stood up and moved to a clear space in the office.

After defeating both Velgrynd and Veldora in the previous empire war, Ciel analysed Velgrynd's ability 'Dimensional Leap' which allows her to jump to other worlds. Of course with my current ability I can also do that. With a single step, I slip through dimensions. Which world will I end up on I wondered, though Ciel knows, I chose not to know as I want to be surprised.