Havoc

Chapter 6

Whilst riding the train, Deku and Rimuru were conversing relating to quirks. He then showed Rimuru a notebook titled "Hero No.13".

'Ehh? he wrote a quirk analysis on heroes? Not only that, it's the 13th notebook! He really is a quirk fanatic huh...'

Rimuru then thought of lending him a little help and giving a bit more advice relating to Deku's quirk however, they were in public and OFA was a quirk that must be kept in utmost secrecy. Rimuru then decided to relay his thoughts using 'Thought Communication'.

'Deku.. from now on only think of what you want to say...' 

"HUH?? ehh?! that voic-" Deku was startled, he looked at Rimuru and didn't even see his mouth move.

'shhh! Idiot! It's one of my quirks, I'll lend you a little help regarding your quirk so try not to pass out' as I looked at Deku with a conflicted smile on my face

[Image not mine]

'huh? pass out?' Deku thought in confusion

After that, a bunch of information went into Deku's brain as if someone just uploaded a bunch of files into a computer. Deku then slumped and held his head as he got a headache from the sudden surge of information however, through that Deku then understood the uses of his quirk and the fact that his quirk carries the quirks from past users. Though all he got were pieces of information about the quirk, it's still a different story when controlling it since Rimuru wanted him to control it on his own.

"Wha... What was that just now?! ughh" Deku still rubbing his head.

"I gave you some information relating to your quirk.. now all you need to do is learn how to use it and apply it in battle"

Through our interaction, Gran Torino understood what had transpired, Since he knows Rimuru possesses multiple quirks, he speculated that Rimuru must've used some kind of telepathy quirk to pass on information to Deku.

*!!!!* Rimuru was alerted as he sense enemies

"Hahaha... this might be the best chance for you to test out your current strength Deku" Rimuru eerily smiled.

""?????"" both Deku and Gran Torino were confused by Rimuru's words.

"Both of you get ready, tonight's going to be rowdy"

A few seconds after Rimuru's warning, a green Nomu attacked and busted the wall of the train. 

**!!!!!** Deku, Gran Torino, and the rest of the passengers were startled.

'hmm I already knew the existence of Nomu's since Ciel looked into the accident that happened in the school's USJ, but actually looking at it now they really look disgusting huh?'