A Scheming Slime

A/N:

Made some adjustments to the previous chapter, so that it'd be easier to read. Now look enjoy this chapter!

********
Chapter 2

Midoriya POV:

4 days passed after the sports festival, I lost against Todoroki. I wasn't able to move for 2 days at that time, though what suprised me was that I was told that I would recover in a week and a half time but miraculously recovered in 2 days.

'Did someone other than Recovery Girl heal me?' I wondered as I was unconscious at the time.

Alot of people were worried and shocked to see me when I entered the classroom that day. They were extremely worried as I broke the bones on my limbs and unexpectedly recovered fast.

The lessons passed by quickly as Midnight-sensei, finished her lecture. The next to enter the classroom was a teacher named Aizawa Shouta. He then walked towards the front with a sleeping bag on his arms.

[Image not mine]

[Image not mine]

"Everyone, good job at the sports festival, however Midoriya stop breaking your bones or ill expel you" while pointing at me with an irritated and sleepy face.

"Y-yesss sir" while nervously answering back.

"Good, now I will introduce you guys to a new student that will join this class from today onwards. He was recommended to the principal by All Might"

""!!!"" Everyone reacted.

"*murmurmur--*"

As Aizawa explained, noise filled the room as they were confused as how someone could enroll so late into the school. While the students were talking, the door opened and all went silent and gathered their attention, then a silvery-blue haired girl with golden eyes walked in wearing the male UA uniform and stood at the front, the students were at awe as how someone so beautiful could exist. A few were in disbelief, as she was about to introduce herself, she was interupted by my classmate named Mineta.

"AIZAWA SENSEI!! You just said "he" right??? I DONT BELIEVE IT!!" as he was talking, blood was gushing through his nose.

"MINETA-KUN???!" I said in shock.

"OY MINETA!!!!" Mineta was then told off by my classmate Mina Ashido

"I am a boy though..." the new student then answered him straight forwardly with an irritated tone.

""EHHHHH?!?!?"" all shouted in unison and was shocked by his statement.

"I dont swing that way, i dont swing that way,...." Mineta was repeatedly saying this leaning forward with both of his hands on his forehead and his elbows in the table.