An Upcoming Storm

Chapter 4

3rd Person POV:

During the attack at the USJ 2 months ago. The villains retreated after being defeated by All Might, the teachers and the Class 1-A students.

"Urghhh!! Gahhhh! After that failed attack at USJ. I THOUGHT WE COULD HAVE KILLED HIM!!"

"Calm down Shigaraki Tomura" Said by a man with a body that has a dark purple smoke like appearance, whose name is Kurogiri.

"Tomura..."

*!!!!!* Shigaraki then reacted and looked towards the monitor that let out a ominous voice.

"Sensei... You said that he was weakening! WHYY JUST WHYY??! WE COULDN'T KILL HIM?!" Shigaraki went into a state of rage, while scratching his neck to the point of bleeding.

"He is weakening, infact considerably. Don't worry opportunity will present itself. Though it was unfortunate for you, use this loss as an experience for you to improve." The man in the monitor gave an advice that calmed Shigaraki.

After that failure Shigaraki decided to bide his time, waiting for All Might to weaken, acting like a child as he treats everything he encounter as games. Meanwhile Kurogiri is finding allies that can be useful for Shigaraki's growth. Then time passed back to the present.

"Kurogiri.. who is this?" (Shigaraki)

"I've brought someone who could become your ally"

His name was Hero Killer Stain. Minutes later they were able to come under an agreement though before they got to that, there were some altercations as Stain was testing Shigaraki's conviction. Shigaraki was against it, as he couldn't possibly accept Stain who tried to killl him, however Kurogiri convinced Shigaraki.

[Image not mine]

[Image not mine]

Stain was a man of conviction. His ideology was what made him move forward, he believes that the current hero system should be destroyed as the world is filled with fake heroes who only goes after fame and wealth, in which the hero title has lost it's true meaning. He wants to eradicate the fake heroes and revive the true meaning of being a hero. Though Stain and Shigaraki's purpose completely oppose each other as Shigaraki only seeks to rule, destroy and cause chaos, they do agree on one thing, and that is to destroy the current hero system.

"Ok... now return me back to Hosu City. There are still some unfinished business I need to attend" Stain demanded Kurogiri to return him back.

***********

Rimuru POV:

3 days earlier. Deku and I went to the place where we are suppose to have our internship. Then the address where we were suppose to go to, leads to a rundown building.