*Prologue One: I'm Not a Baby!

In the Pokemon School.

My teacher was talking about stuff. I was listening to the teacher. Other Pokemon were talking to each other.

The bell rings, and I walk down the hall, my next class. Then I tripped in the hall, and three Pokemon *my bullies* were laughing at me.

"What have I done to you guys!?" I yelled, tearing up. "Being a small, dumb, baby!" One-off them said. I have a problem where my body grows slower than anyone else in the school. I'm 7 but I look like a baby, my doctor said I will look like a baby till I'm 10. Then he pushed me into the wall.

I couldn't hold it back anymore, I started crying loudly. The bullies ran away still laughing. I ran to the nurse's office, the nurse is my mom, a shiny Sylveon. "Honey, what's wrong?" she said. "I w-was b-being b-bullied," I said still crying. She wiped the tears off my cheeks and said. "Maybe go talk to dad, he is the principal after all." She suggested. "You know he doesn't care about me," I said tearing up.

"Honey, you know that's not true. Your dad loves you very much." She said. I know my mom's trying to make me feel better, but it's not helping. "I'm just a dumb baby!" I yelled crying. My mom wiped the tears off my face, then I cry in her belly. She pets behind my furry blue ear, my mom does this when I'm sad. I put it loudly and happily.

Pikachu *Mew's Dad* POV

"Mr, Chu. Your wife wants to see you." My assistant said. "Send her in," I said. " Sylveon *my wife* walks in. "Yes hon, you know I'm pretty busy right now," I said. "Just wanted to let you know, Mew was hurt today by her bullies." She said, I thought to myself for a second then said: "Can you blame them, I mean she does look like a baby!" She got mad. "She's your kid, it doesn't matter what she looks like! You do love her right!?" She yelled. "Of course I do," I said. "Look, just get the bullying thing fixed, then talk to Mew. Because she thinks you don't love her." She said leaving my office.

After school.

I was in my room still crying. A Victini *my little sister* comes into my room. "Sis, why are you crying?" She said, I was embarrassed that my sister saw me crying. I'm the big sister, not the little one, I shouldn't be crying. "Nothing, I'm fine," I said. I promise to stand up to my bullies someday.