*Prologue Three: Accident in Class.

In the Pokemon School

Vee's POV

I hate Math class so much. I was trying to stay awake, but failing to. I woke up to the loud noise of the bell, then felt my crotch very warm. I blushed as I noticed that I had an accident, and at school of all places. I left the room, then I was pushed to a wall and fell to the floor. I started to cry.

I looked up at a cat Pokemon that was laughing at me, then I looked back at the floor. I don't like to make eye contact.

"You even cry like a baby, what do you need a diaper change!" The cat said. "Hey!" I heard another Pokemon say.

Mew's POV

I got to class and saw a paper on my desk. It said, "Dumb baby" I rolled my eyes.

Later in class, I heard light laughing, I saw a white Eevee sleeping. I looked around the crotch of her suit *not to be a creep* it was dark like it was wet.

I thought that the Eevee wet herself. The bell rings and I left the room, I saw the Eevee being bullied by the bully from yesterday. I needed to do something.

"Hey!" I yelled. They looked at me. "Meowth! Stop bullying her!" I said. "She's just a baby like you." He said. I tried helping the Eevee up, but Meowth then pushed me to the floor. He gets his claw out and scratches my cheek. It bleeds.

I then started to cry, Meowth runs off. I look at the Eevee that's still crying on the floor. "It's okay now," I say petting her. "T-thanks." She said. "Follow me to the nurse." I said. She was still scared, but she knew she was safe now.

We got to the nurse's office. "Closed for lunch." I said reading the sign. I then got my phone and called my mom. "Yes honey, shouldn't you be in class?" She said. "Mommy, I need to see you. Can you please come to your office?" I said. My mom knows when I call her "mommy" she knows it's really important. "Okay, honey. I'm coming. Love you bye." she said. "Love you too." I said hanging up the phone.

I went to comfort the Eevee. My mom came back from her lunch, "Mew, honey, what happened to your cheek?" she asked. "I was sticking up for this Eevee being bullied by Meowth." I said. "Oh, I'll take care of the Eevee and you now." She said. I could tell she was getting tired of Meowth causing trouble.

After my mom put a band-aid on my cheek, she then took off the Eevee's blue suit and put it in a bag for the Eevee. I continued to comfort the Eevee. She decided to keep us in the nurse's office till the end of the school day, which was probably for the best.