Prologue Two: Playing Together*

I woke up crying. The door opens, and mommy and daddy (an Umbreon and Espeon) come in. They come to me. Daddy says, "Vee, what is the matter?" I say, "a nightmare!" And I cry. Mommy and daddy hug me, and mommy pets me with her green paw.

"Sh, sh. It's alright," Mommy says in a whisper. Mommy starts patting my diaper and rocking me back and forth. It's very soothing. And yes, I'm still wearing diapers to bed, but I'm okay with that so is my family too. I have calmed down. "Okay, let's see," mommy says. I'm on mommy's lap, and mommy holds me against her paw behind my front paws while I feel her retracts behind my diaper. "A little wet." "Hey! It wasn't my fault." Mommy says, "we aren't blaming you. I just said it, so daddy knows that too. Of course, it was not your fault. Peeing yourself in your sleep is not your fault because you can't control it while sleeping."

Daddy kisses my cheek, "that's right." After breakfast, I ask a Flareon named Flare, my big brother, to play with me outside. "Big bro, can you come outside to play with me?" Flare says, "Okay. What do you wanna play?" "Hide and seek!" "Okay," Flare says. After playing, we eat lunch. After lunch, we yawn, and daddy says, "what if you two take a nap?" "Okay," Flare says. I say, "I need a diaper." "I take on for you," Flare says.

Then we went into our room. "Lay down, Vee," Flare says, and I do so. I lay on my bed, and Flare puts the diaper under me, pushes the front between my legs, and tapes the diaper shut." I look around, "where's Flame?" I ask, meaning my Flareon plushie. "Here he is," Flare says and picks up the plushie that has fallen next to my bed. He put it on my bed. "Thank you," I say and grab it. I lay on my right side, and Flare puts my weighted blanket on me. He settles down next to me, and I fall asleep as Flare pets me with his paw.