dancing next to elsa [jelsa]

{See that thing on the side? That is the result of me being bored out of my mind. I posted it on Tumblr too if you want to check it out there.}

I peered through the tiny screening window and watched as Elsa gracefully twirled around. She looked like she was oblivious to world around her. It was as if it was just her and ballet.

"What are you doing?" A gruff voice asked from behind me. I whirled around and came face-to-face with Eric Carlisle. He was the 'it' guy in the studio, and it just so happened that he had been on Broadway before. I scoffed. If only people knew how much of a phony he was.

"I'm just uh-"

"Watching my girlfriend." He finished, and I narrowed my eyes at him. Elsa was his girlfriend?

"She's your flavor of the week?" I asked incredulously,

"Flavor of the week?" Eric asked, and rolled his eyes, "Just move, we have a winning dance number to work on." He said, and shoved me out of the way. I clutched my duffel bag and watched him go into the room and embrace Elsa. I couldn't watch anymore so I just walked away.

"Dude why are you so down?" Manny asked me while we were having lunch.

"Did you know that Elsa and Eric were a thing?" I asked, and picked at my salad.

"Have you been living under a boulder? They've been going out since, like, last month. Eric's actually done a pretty good job of keeping a girlfriend." Manny informed me. My eyes widened and I dropped my fork.

"A month?"

"Yep. Wow, you really have been living under a rock." He said, and turned his attention to the sandwich in his hand and I looked around the cafeteria, an inevitable look of disgust was probably on my face.

Suddenly, my eyes landed on something that made my stomach churn. Eric was sitting at a table, having an intense make-out session with Ariel Atlantica. I rolled my eyes. Apparently one month was too much for Eric.

"I gotta go," I said to Manny, and without waiting for his answer I ran up to Elsa's room. She was already there, wiping her eyes.

"Oh, hey Jack." She smiled wearily when she saw me and wiped away another tear.

"Why are you crying." I asked as if I didn't already know.

"Eric, h-he was kissing Ariel. What do I do Jack? He said he loved me." She sobbed and cried again. I sat down next to her and awkwardly wrapped my arm around her.

"He's not worth you tears, so stop crying. I would also recommend finding a new dance partner." I said. She stopped crying, and looked at me.

"Do you want to be my dance partner?" She asked, and I smiled.

"I would love to."

Hey! That wasn't really one-shot worthy considering the fact that nothing really romantic happened between them, but since Jack has a crush on Elsa and is now her superman, I guess it's semi-romantic.

I hope you liked it, and don't forget to vote, and leave a comment as to what ship I should do next. Thanks, byE!

P.S. I made a new background for my profile page thingy. It doesn't show up well on mobile devices, but on my laptop I can see most of it.