letters to punz [jackunzel]

{I made another mini-cover thing for Love Is. Anywhoo, this one-shot is going to be a bunch of letters from Jack and Rapunzel and they may or may not be depressing}

December 25th,

Hello Punz, how's it back home in the States? I wish I was there with you. I miss you. A lot. Being in the army is fun though, I guess. You have to get up early everyday and the meals aren't exactly five star, but it's cool here. Merry Christmas by the way.

Love, Jack.

January 5th,

Hey Jack, I'm sorry I haven't written to you in a long time. I just wanted to say I love you, and I can't wait for six more months when you finally come home and I can hug you for hours on end. I hope you had a happy new year.

Love you lots, Punz.

February 17th,

Punz, I may not be writing for a long time, but I can't wait to come home either. I'll be getting deployed soon though, I'll be safe I promise. See you in five months.

Loving you always, Jack.

April 29th,

Jack, it's been so busy back home, and I'm sorry that I haven't written to you in forever. I hope you get this letter soon, be safe on the battlefield.

                                                Yours truly, Punz.

May 16th,

Jack, I hope you're okay. You haven't written back in a long time. I really hope you're doing all right. I tried calling your base, and I'll try again. Please be safe.

Love, Punzie.

June 1st,

Dear Ms. Rapunzel Corona, we regret to inform you that your fiancé has died in battle. He was a very, very brave man, and he will be laid to rest soon.

Col., Nicholas St. North.

Hey! I hope that wasn't as awful as I thought it was, and I hope you enjoyed it. Leave a comment as to what ship you want next, don't forget to vote, and ignore any mistakes. byE!

P.S. I opened a cover making thread, so if you need a cover I can make it.

P.S.S. I made a second account and I'm not sure what I'll post there but the account is notmyforte