💜 Injuries.

Y/n's pov:

We have recently made it back to the walls from our most recent expedition. I was hurting everywhere. Everything was going good until a Titan came and grabbed my wire. Hange managed to kill the Titan safely but I got launched into a broken building.

>time skip bought to you by the other half of marco<

Turns out I have broken a few ribs and both of my legs which sucks because I have to be in a wheelchair for a few months.

I watch as the door opens to reveals a concerned Hange. My heart racing as they walk over towards me and sits down next to me.

"I'm sorry you have to be in a wheelchair I should have been quicker to save you." Hange says.

I give them a sweet smile in response. They then lift up my shirt to see any marks or bruises you have. I felt your face heat up.

"Don't worry I'm just here to clean your wounds." Hange says as they look through a box of medical stuff. "Ah here it is." They mutter under thier breath. "This might hurt a little." Hange say as they lift up a cleaning thing. (Idk what they're called🥲).

They starts to clean my wounds and every now and then I let out a groan of pain.

They are so pretty. Hange has the most warmest smile and the cutest face.
(Italics are thoughts)

I stared at Hange, completely lost in my thoughts. They suddenly looked up and caught me staring. I felt a wace of confidence appear out of no where.

"Hange I like you." I said. Hanges eyes widen as her jaws drop. It took them at least a couple of seconds to process what you just told them.

"I- erm.." they began.

"It's fine if you don't like me back, it's just I liked you for a while so I just needed to confess to get it of my chest. I am really sorry." I gave them a forced smile.

"It's ok I like you to." Now it was my turn to be shocked.

Did I hear that right? No... there must be something wrong. I must have mis-heard. I must've hit my head harder than I thought.

"Y/n you there?" They began to wave their hand infront of my face.

"Erm y-y-yes sorry what did you say? I think I mis-heard you, m-my apologies." I began to stutter as I felt my face heat up.

"I like you to silly." Hange says as they look away. A smile appears on my face as they continue to clean my wounds. Eventually they finished and there were a few minutes of awkward silence.

"So once my legs heal would you like to go on a date?" I ask them.

"Yes I would love that." They say bashfully. They began to blush.

"You know you look cute when you blush." I said which makes them blush even more. "Hange, I think... there is an injury on my lips, do you mind inspecting it?" I say to them.

"No not at all y/n." They then leaned close to my face and then I kissed them. They instantly kissed me back. The kiss lasted for 2 minutes until I broke the kiss for air. "Will you be fine?" They ask.

"Ye I'll be fine." I replied with a smile.

574 words.
Hope you enjoyed.