❤moving in

Smut

Y/n led Hange to her room. Hange had been in Y/ns room multiple of times before but they still gets excited about it as if they have never been to Y/ns house before. They decides to take thier relationship to the next level and move in with eachother and Hange said they would help Y/n out with the packing because it will be easier.

It was still a little cold even though there was a radiator in the room. The 2 people let go of eachothers hand, immediately missing the warmth of thier partner, and got to work. They plan on getting Y/n's clothes, videogames, books and some other random shit.

Hange was looking through Y/ns cupboards whilst she was looking through her closet. It was a lot of fun looking through thier girlfriends cupboards because they never know what they could find. Hange was careful as not to be seen as If they were just looking through. For that reason, they was putting stuff neatly into boxes.

Finally, Hange found something interesting. They picked it up and held it up with a small smirk. They approached Y/n until they were right behind. Hange tapped her on her shoulder. Y/n got startled a little and quickly turned around. "Ah Hange you scared me a little. Wait, what do you have in your hand?" Y/n said nervously. "And w-where did you get it f-from?" She continued to stutter.

"Oh I found this in your bedside table. Now tell me why you have a pic of me in my underwear?"  Hange said.

"L-let me explain." Y/n said.

"You know, if you wanted to see me like that you could of just told me." Hange said seductively. Y/n's face began to go tomato red. Hange continued "Are you really that horny for me darling~" Y/n's face began to get redder and redder until she covered her face with her hands. "Aww is my little Titan getting embarrassed." Y/n nodded.

Hange pulled on Y/ns shirt asking for consent. "Can I?" Hange asked.

"Sure." Y/n said. Y/ns lips met with Hanges as they passionately kissed. The kissed lasted a few minutes until Hange broke the kiss and threw her on to the bed.

Hange was now on top of Y/n. They leaned closer to thier lover face and nibbled on her ear. Y/n couldn't help but to let out a moan. Hange then placed thier knee against Y/ns clit. Hange then kissed thier girlfriend and started to kiss against her neck.

Hange took Y/ns shirt and bra off and began to play with her boobs. "This would be better if your shirt was off as well." Y/n said. Hange took thier shirt and bra of and Y/n began to touch Hange.

Hanges knee was now pressed harder against thier lover clit making Y/n squirm a little. "Hange babe I'm about to cum." Hange then took of Y/ns shorts and panties and began to eat her out. "Ngh Hange im cuming." Y/n screamed as she came.

End
530 words.