❤ headcannons.

SMUT

1. If they are horny and smoking at the same time they will stub her fag out on you. (Only if your into that thing.)

2. Hange rubs your clit in circular motions applying more pressure everytime you moan. This makes you crave the sensation but when your about to cum they would stop and edge you until you can't take it anymore and then they would move their head down to eat you out so you can cum all over thier face.

3. If they order you to do something they like it either you respond with either "Yes daddy/mommy." Or "Yes master/commander."

4. If you have a piss kink they will repeatedly punch your stomach and you have to try hold it in.

5. If you are horny in public Hange will drag you to the nearest toilets and fuck you there. Or you get in the back of her car or in an alley way to fuck you.

6. If you are not not completely shaking or unable to move they would carry on fucking you (unless your in public then they would only fuck you until you cum).

7. Pulling on the sleeve of your shirt is thier way to ask for consent. (Cause we all love a consent queen).

8. They love it when you pull on thier hair and will ask you to do it whenever your eating you out.

Hange puts her head close to your clit and starts to eat you out. "Pull on my hair darling." They say. "Yes master." You reply.

9. They call you babe, Princess and my little Titan. (She would only call you my little Titan if you could shift into one tho).
You call them babe, cute, Titan lover, mommy/daddy and commander/master.

Did you know its Canon that Hange doesn't know what sex is.

End
313 words.
Hope you enjoyed.