drunken mess (wm)

Based of the fact that a few nights ago I went out and got really drunk. And I mean REALLY drunk. I was throwing up all day which was NOT fun. The bit with Riley's parents taking care of her tho isn't accurate as mine just yelled and me so... Anyways so now Riley can feel what I felt. Hope you all enjoy! Also I'm basing this off some vids of me that I found from that night so...

Riley is 15
Billy and Tommy are 11

Tw: mentions of vomit

~~~

"ROMEO TAKE ME, SOMEWHERE WE CAN BE ALONE! I'LL BE WAITING, ALL THERE'S LEFT TO FO IS RUN!" I scream drunkenly with my best friend's Eliza and Richard. "YOU'LL BE THE PRINCE AND I'LL BE THE PRINCESS! IT'S A LOVE STORY! BABY JUST SAY YESSSSS!"

This was the best fucking party yet! I have no idea what is going on or where I am, but I am loving it!

"Call me fucking Taylor Swift!" I cheer, grabbing another shot of something off the table and downing it, dropping most of the liquid down my dress. "Oh great now I'm as wet as Kim Kardashian when she's sees her Dad."

I heard loud laughter behind me as I said that, making me giggle and stumble over to my mates.

"Someone better gimme a vape before I disintegrate!" I make grabby hands blindly at Ida, and she bursts out into laughter, putting one in my hand.

"YOU- YOU JUST MADE A RHYME!" She squeals with laughter, making me join in.

"Maybe I'm related to Will Smith!" I suggest, taking a long puff of the vape.

"What you gonna slap me?" Richard teases, pushing me lightly, which made me completely flop over.

"Oh shit." He laughs, clumsily helping me back up.

"GIGI!" I yell to my friend, looking at her seriously. "Are my tits out?"

Ida turns her attention away from Steve, staring at my chest with her eyes squinted. "Nah babes, your all good!"

"Good good! Don't want my nips falling out!" I stumble over to the dance floor, grabbing my friend Jada along with me.

"Come on, don't be a boring fart!" I tell her with a giggle, encouraging her to dance with me.

~~~

"Ri!" I vaguely here someone call my name, so I turn to face them, the world spinning madly.

"Are you Jesus?" I ask seriously, my eyes not coming into focus.

"I mean I hope not." Ida laughs, also clearly very drunk. "What time do you need to be home?"

"Emmmmm..." I think for a moment. "Likeeee 12 I think."

"Babes it's 3am." She tells me with a snort, showing me her phone.

"That's horse shit." I groan, grabbing onto Ida's shoulders to steady myself.

"I think I'm gonna be sick." I tell her, feeling my body start to clench uncomfortably.

"Don't be sick." She tells me helpfully, leading me towards where Richard is standing, as he's the most sober one out of all of us.

"Well I mean I might be sick." I reason.

"Well then don't do it on me!"

I feel another hand go onto my shoulder and I look up to see Richard.

"Richy pooooo!" I lean my body into him, my head spinning. "Don't worry I'm not flirting with you. I am gay."

Richard laughs, helping steady me.