Chapter 1

Anastasia Cullen was born just two years after Carlisle, although they both had different mothers it never stopped their bond when it came to their sibling love that they had for each other.

Ana was turned into a vampires just two weeks after her brother was, at the age of twenty she lost a lot, she lost a human life which she adored, she lost the ability to have children, but most of all she lost the faith to love anyone so deeply that she felt ill.

As the years went on Anastasia and her brother traveled the world bouncing from one place to another each place they found someone to add to their family, the first person they found was Edward, he was dying of influenza when Carlisle turned him, the boy had grown used to think he of the blonde Cullen lady as his mother.

The next was Esme, who had been hurt a lot but found comfort in the arms of Carlisle when they found out that they were mates. Slowly people began to notice that they were younger than they stayed and so they moved again, Edward now becoming Esme and Carlisles son.

A few years after Esme was turned Carlisle stumbled upon a broken and Dying Rosalie who ana immediately took a shine too, her own motherly nature guiding Rosalie through her difficult time. After they had moved yet again Rosalie found her mate emmett, the big burly man took a shining to both blonde ladies and immediately began to call Ana his mother.

And finally sometime in the 1900s Alice and Jasper joined them, and so Anastasia believed her family was complete that was until they moved to forks.

Forks Washington was where it all changed for her, this time around living their life she decided to be a high school teacher, As the Cullen lady stood in the office at forks high school she looked up as the door opened and smiled a little as she thought back to all the days in which they had spent in this town. Today their new student Bella swan was staring who happened to be the daughter to he the Police chiefs daughter.

The day has gone off without much of a hitch until Edwards class walked in for their last lesson, today she was taking over biology as a cover teacher rather than teaching her usual subject of myths and legends which all her children took because it allowed them time to relax.

However right now she watched as the swan girl walked into the room looking awfully shy and awkward making her chuckled a little as she grabbed the slip off her before looking around "i apologise the only seat left is the one next to Edward" she smiled as she watched the girl sit next to a boy she called her son but frowned as he covered his mouth and nose quickly 'are you alright' she thought in her mind so he could hear her and watched as he nodded.

She spent that lessons watching the boy making sure he was okay until the bell rang and he rushed out of The class room making her sigh a little. She packed up her belongings and walked out of the school carrying a dish of food she had made during her lunch break and hummed as she stepped into her car and started to drive away from the school only instead of driving to the house as she usually would she pulled into the Police station and slowly walked in carrying the dish.

"Good afternoon I was hoping I'd be able to see the chief" she smiled sweetly at the receptionist who just ended up looking at her with a look of disgust on her face
"No you can't" the receptionist snapped making her frown gently before she nodded and went to walk out. "Julie that was rude, miss cullen please come into my office" he mumbled.

She turned around and looked into his eyes as she gasped softly before she gripped dish she was holding as she was guided into his office "good afternoon chief" she smiled at him making him frown a little "oh no need to be so formal please call me Charlie" he mumbled almost awkwardly.
She chuckled softly and nodded "oh if you call me Anastasia, or Ana" she smiled at him which made him nod.
"Not that I am not enjoying this but what brings you here, is something wrong" he mumbled going straight into police chief mode.

She chuckled softly and shook her head "I met your daughter today so on my lunch break I baked a lasagna for you" she smiled as she held the dish out to him as he friend a little "oh you didn't have to do that" he mumbled
"I wanted to know, I know I would have appreciated help when I moved here with my adopted sons Jasper and Emmett" she smiled a little as she looked up at him.
He looked at her and smiled "at least let me repay you somehow, perhaps you'd like to join us for dinner tonight" he mumbled

Joining them for dinner meant that she would have to eat human food which tasted of nothing to people of her kind but instead of turning the chief down she felt herself accepting his offer.

"I'd love too just let me go and get changed and I shall meet you at your home" she smiled softly as she walked out of the police station.

Having dinner with the two swans could potentially end up as a disaster but she didn't not care, she wanted to get to know Charlie and potentially become friend with him.

She drove home quickly and sighed softly with a small smile on her face as she changed into one of her elegant dresses before ignoring most of her family when they asked her where she was going, instead of explaining she looked back at them all and smiled softly before she took off towards the swan household.