Chapter 7

For the next few days Charlie made sure that ana was happy and safe by making sure she stayed with him. This only made the Cullens worry about their family member as it meant they didn't see her for days, over these days it allowed each of them to think about what had happened between Edward and Anastasia.

They all understood exactly where each of them were coming from, with Bella all Edward could think about it we having her he didn't know if she was his mate, but with Ana as she spent more and more time with Charlie she began to realise she did not want to live without him.

But as much as she loved staying with Charlie today she needed to go home.

She sighed softly as she looked at Charlie and smiled as she helped him get some of his things ready "have fun fishing" she whispered softly as she handed him his things
He smiled at her "if you need me I'll be just a phone call away" he whispered as he kissed her head gently

She leaned against the house as she watched him pull away with Billy and Harry.

She sighed before she sped through the woods and into her home, the minute she did her entire family was stood in-front of her, Edward included.

"Where have you been" Esme mumbled as she wrapped her arms around her
"I was with Charlie" she whispered softly as she played with the sleeves of the jumper she was wearing.
"You left because of me" Edward mumbled as she looked at him for a second "you insinuated that my mate does not deserve to know about this life, you and Bella are far different to everyone in this family, you are infatuated with her that is not love nor is it an indication that she is your mate" she mumbled
He looked down at her and frowned "she could be my mate" he mumbled

She blinked slightly "if she was your mate, her blood would not have the effect it does in you, your infatuation with this girl will only cause problems if she finds out about us" she mumbled
"She'll be one of us Ana I've seen it" Alice whispered
She looked at her family all of them having mixed expressions "and what if you find your mate in the mean time Edward" she mumbled

He sighed " there is no guarantee I'll ever find my mate, I want Bella" he mumbled
She looked at him before she shook her head "I promise you now Edward if your stupid infatuation with Bella ends up hurting my mate, any of his friends or the wolves I will personally tell the volturi, your infatuation with her is not love and it never will be" she mumbled "you are my family Edward you always will be but my mate comes first" she whispered before she sped up to her room.

As she sat in her room with her head laid against her window she couldn't help but think she was being too harsh on the boy but when she really thought about it she knew that if Bella were to find out about this world it could have very serious effects on not only Bella, but also the entire cullen family and if anything were to go wrong and he was hurt as a result she would never forgive who put him in danger.

For the entire of that night she spent in reading and writing until morning came when she decided to go to work.

Once she arrived at work she stood and smiled a little as she spoke to Jasper and Emmett both of them making her laugh for the first time that day. She we happy at least that was until Bella walked into the forest and of course Edward just had to follow her.

She looked to Alice and frowned as she watched Alice in a vision "I'm sorry, she knows" she mumbled.

She blinked slightly before she turned and walked into the school where she stayed for most of the day.

When it came to leaving for the night she walked over her car when her arm was grabbed, she looked down at saw Bella, she smiled a little at her before she noticed the look in her eyes.

"Now that I know what you and your family are, I'd like you to stay away from Charlie, I'm only asking once, if you go near him again I'll tell Edward, You could hurt Charlie" she mumbled

The whole Cullen family watched in shock including edward and the way she just spoke to their mother and aunt, but what shocked them the most was when they watched her eyes begin to flash between gold and black. Before she could do anything she was grabbed by both Emmett and Jasper before being sped into the woods.

Neither of them could stop her as she began to pace around muttering to herself at the audacity the girl had to insinuate she'd hurt her mate just made her more and more angry.

She has no idea how long she has been pacing for but what she did know is that her family were all stood round watching her no knowing how to help her.

Ana stood growling to herself until two arms wrapped around her, in her anger filled state she growled and span around before freezing as she looked into the familiar eyes of the man she cared for.

Charlie looked at her and watched as her eyes flickered colours, in that moment he knew she was different but that did not change anything he would wait until she was ready to tell him but right now all he could think about is calming her down.

"Talk to me" he whispered as he pulled her into his arms
She slowly began to relax into him and sighed "Bella told me to stay away from you" she mumbled making him frown slightly
"Bella does not dictate my life darling, I want you around, my friends want you around and that's all that matters" he mumbled as he held her tightly against his chest.

In that moment the entire cullen family watched the man calm her in an instant. Edward looked at them and frowned instantly knowing he had been wrong about trying to compare himself and Bella to them because in that moment he could see the love both Charlie and Anastasia had for each other.

Charlie held the woman in his arms and Instantly made a note to have a word with Bella, after all ana was one of the most important things to him and he would not ever let someone else dictate what he felt for her.