headcanons or something cuz im bored

This part will be about Death Pact headcanons. The next chapter will be Death Pact Again headcanons.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Blackhole:

-Unlike any other character in my humanized au, he can turn back into his normal/object form whenever he wants, he just has to be careful not to destroy everything/anything.(or kill anybody)
-I dont think that this is important but in my humanized au he can play any instrument.
-When he gets too angry/mad/sad, he can use his ability to suck up everything in the surrounding area. (Except all the plant characters when they sink into the ground so their legs aren't visible idk how to explain it)
------------------------------------------------------------------

Bottle:

-Fireproof
-Is less fragile so she doesn't break that easily
-Scared of heights and bugs

------------------------------------------------------------------

Liy:

-She absolutely despises Remote
-Tries to act innocent if she's near a crime scene if she committed the crime. (sometimes fails miserably)
-Is literally a simp for Tree. (yandere Liy?)
-(Ik this isn't really one of my headcanons for Liy, the reason why she hates/despises Remote is because Remote is dating Tree and Liy thinks that she should be dating Tree instead of Remote)
-Favorite song is Deadly Dangerous Love
------------------------------------------------------------------

Tree:

-Knows why Liy despises Remote (won't tell anyone though)
-Is the smartest out of all Death Pact members
-Literally can partially sink into the ground so his legs are not visible to avoid being killed by Blackhole (so can Grassy and all the other plant characters except leafy)
-Can literally hear from the tpot area to the bfdi area (selective hearing so his ears don't explode)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Pen:

Sike I will finish this later