Neighbors

Dani

Dani-I'll meet you tomorrow. Bye Kendall.
Kendall-Bye Dani.

What should I wear tomorrow. I know I will wear my black shorts with my white shirt and blue converse.

Hey Dani what are you wearing tomorrow, asked my sister Molly.I'm wearing my black shorts with a white shirt and blue converse. Why? I said. Because I was planning to take some clothes and shoes from your closet. By the way can i borrow your lilac converse, she asked. Sure, why not. Just return them in a good condition by ten o'clock, I said. Ok, she said.

---------{The next day}-----------

Maddie

We moved into our new house yesterday. Kenzie and I have school today.

Maddie- Kenzie let's go we're going to be late. Tyler and Zach what are you doing.

Kenzie- I'm coming. Just a minute I'm packing my dance bag.

I pick up my phone from the counter and go on YouTube. I was watching makeup tips from some youtuber named Dani Lacey. I was wearing white shorts with a black lace cardigan with a white cami.

Maddie- We still got to meet our new neighbors. Tyler, Kenzie, and Zach downstairs now!

Then suddenly they all came downstairs at once.

Maddie- Whoa!

When they stopped we went across the street.

Maddie- Hi I'm Maddie. This is Mackenzie, Tyler, and Zach.

Mackenzie, Tyler, and Zach- Hi.

Dani- Hi. Are you New here because I go the high school here and I can show you the way if you want.

Maddie- We are new here and that would be nice.

Dani- C'mon Molly and Shailey there are new people here that I'm sure you will want to meet.

On the walk to school Shailey was talking to Mackenzie and Molly was talking to Zach. I could tell that Molly had a crush on him. Dani was talking to to Tyler, she likes him too.